Author Topic: Your favorite map to use?  (Read 3416 times)

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
Your favorite map to use?
« on: February 23, 2013, 01:28:42 am »
Out of all the normal or downloadable maps which is your favorite to hang out or rp in? Mine would have to be a map i downloaded called silent lakes its really pretty and calm.it also has it's own soundtrack but most of the time it is a empty map.But the map i like to rp in is normally the cape of distant worlds.

sorry if this was not the right place to put this topic.
work is not mine :3

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
Re: Your favorite map to use?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 01:58:18 am »
Don't worry floof x3 this is the right place.
And favorite map to rp in? Mine would have to be the Plains. I know I'm not the only one because of how full it is 24/7.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 02:31:05 am »
The Plains! It's the only place where all types of rps take place. I don't rp in Bonfire because of.. eh.. you know. ._. Well, actually I don't rp anywhere else but Flourite because in my opinion, Flourite is the only place with literate people.
                               -PieStarz -Star123 in-game

>mfw i see internet arguments

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 03:09:28 am »
My favorite map is the map I downloaded for my pack. ^.^
Flourite is too crowded and I can barely go in there because of there being too many people, but it's my second favorite place.

Offline snowdonice

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Because reasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 11:22:04 am »
I have to say my most favorite map is one called Carpe Diem. It has different zones and its own soundtracks. :P

Ingame username: snowdonice
       Ingame main character: Midnight
                     (siggy by me)

Offline DejiruM0n-D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'm a forgetful person0-0...I guess.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 05:24:35 pm »
I always Rp in Bonfire Island.Kinda peace on there........for me.Sometimes,I goes to Ficho Tunnel and the other maps.
You can see me mostly on Bonfire IslandC:

-I am not good at English,it's not my first language-

EnderStar

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 05:46:49 pm »
South Pole for me. It looks pretty; and it was the first map I saw when I first came into the game.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 08:12:07 pm »
Hmm when it comes to the default maps my favorite maps are Bonfire Island & Ficho Tunnel. Although Bonfire Island is often crowded and laggy there's something warm and welcoming about it... Then again since I am an old user and Bonfire used to be the home map I guess I just got used to it. Also Bonfire Island's environment is like a small chunk of Flourite with most of its features stuffed up into one small area. It's the perfect place for new comers to get a feel of the game without getting too over whelmed in the vast expanse of land like some of the other maps. As for Ficho I like the whole cave thing... It's dark and comfortable & kind of like a hide away from all the chaos of the other maps. Ficho is the kind of place I imagine my character seeking refuge in and curling up in for a long nights rest.

When it comes to custom maps I haven't really tried out a lot of custom maps but some of my favorites are The Forbidden Lands by CloudFish & The Darklore Territories. Both of these downloads offer map(s) with vast landscapes and many different environments and terrain types. They are close to realistic and feature many custom meshes as well as beautiful & unique music. Both these downloads give you an experience worth the time it took to download them.

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 08:30:10 pm »
Well, I like to RP on Fluorite, South Pole, Sky's Rim and Last Cave.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 09:01:47 pm »
My top favourite would have to be Fluorite Plains. Fluorite always has people there, it's the best place to find roleplay groups with semi-lit to literate players. It's where all my friends seem to be and the most busiest map in Feralheart.

SkysRim: I love how SkysRim is up in the sky, how there are just floating islands with trees, waterfalls and grass. It's quite peaceful and just a beautiful map :) If the route to SkysRim were quicker than I would probably be there all the time.

Temple of Dreams: Again, another lovely and peaceful map I love to visit. I like the way the whole map was built, ramps and rings and a large platform at the top. Flowers and waterfalls just make the place look more serene <3

Ficho Tunnel: I really love how quiet and dark this map is (especially if you have Mink's Darkness Mod). The large pool with a crystal in it adds an eerie glow to the small area which I personally love. As you wander further into the cave you can hear the sound of a waterfall nearby then there's a little flower covered slope.

I don't download many maps but I personally love dark forest maps with a realistic environment, running rivers and waterfalls, shrubs and narrow paths. I also love city maps and even those "Escape" maps where you rp as something trying to escape the area.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.