Author Topic: Character Creation Chat and Screenies  (Read 11841 times)

the_donut_master

Re: Character Creation Chat and Screenies
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 01:54:10 am »

Name: Donut

Here is a screenie of my fursona! She needs a bit of work though. :3

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 09:58:58 am »
Interesting, could we know a little more about her?

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 12:42:52 pm »

"compassion is a Weakness, you will weaken us no more!"

Name: Mutaclone

Height: 6'8''
Weight: around 600-800 lbs.

Personality: A compassion-less, narcissistic monstrosity that rarely walks out of the shadows, his eyes blaze red like the intense hatred for living creatures he feels, He is of extremely high rank, and even so, he would lash out at anyone unfortunate enough to stumble into Charn. Charn is his world, and though Ferociter Rem inhabits it, he will not allow other packs safe entry.
Mutaclone is a narcissistic, cruel, sociopathic creature. due to his lack of emotion, he has no real need for connections beyond allies. He has built stronger connections but they were severed, leading him to distrust everyone. He strongly believes compassion is a weakness, as well.

Screenshots: none yet, working on the preset skin.

I can't do much to bring him here, since he was originally a dolphin, So I have to relate my dangerous creations to Charn.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

the_donut_master

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 04:32:31 pm »
Eh heh heh... in response to Zarango, I have been asked that before XD I am not really the writing type so she doesn't have a full character form yet; I have used her only for personal art/ as a fursona up to date, but I will edit my post once I figure out the rest of her information (I have had her for over a year now; you'd think I would have stopped procrastinating by now).

On the other hand though, she just doesn't look the way she's supposed to while in Feral Heart; I may just scrap Donut's design (only in this game) and switch to my lioness Lillith.

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 04:55:08 pm »

Name: Kenta Uzumaki
Eyes: Light/dark baby Blue
Fur: White, With Orange and Black
Fire Paws: Orange then Black
Species: Wolf
Brother: Naruto Uzumaki
Mate: Hidan
Pups: Kidan
Pack: Sound Village
Pack Rank: Otokage/Leader
Loves: Sake,Food, Power, Friends, Hidan, Kidan, Sound Village, Leaf Village, The Look of Snow, Lava, Fire, Blue Eyes, Spooky Places, Messing with Sukimi and My_lonely_Wolf, Fighting, Night time, Dusk, Howling, Blood, Brother, and More.
Hates: Know Alls, Losing, Being Made fun of, loosing Power, Crying, Seeing Friends Die, Sauske.
Personality: She Is Kind when she is around friends and Families that she cares for, She can be serious and Cruel Doreen Battle Or anything That Is In her way. Once She has a goal she hardly  ever backs down from it, She Loves to Act like a Dork or some Care Free sometimes.
History: Not all of it is needed. So all I have to say is.. 10 Years She served Orochimaru after her Mom and dad died from the Demon fox. Waning to stay with her brother she couldn't, so on so forth. xD

More Info: She has a Dark Side, She hardly Ever changes, But Will when needed. Her Fire paws are Orange when it comes out, they change Black and Surrounds her whole body making her look like a Black flaming Wolf With Red eyes.
User-Info: It is My Nickname for Around 9 Years now.

Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 05:12:20 pm »
Well, my favorite char i've made until now is my egocentric little machine and Skullsteak /o/

Here's info on 'em :

.::"Skullsteak"::

?Gender?Male
?Species?Canidae->(supposebly, but not sure=>)Chrysocyon brachyurus(Maned Wolf)
?Status?Clinically deceased||Living Dead
?Age? Unknown
?Size? Small-Medium
?Talents and Abilities? Incredible Regeneration; Immunity to Diseases and Poisons; Increased Jaw-Strength,Speed and Body Agility.
?Weaknesses and Incapacities? Damaged Vocal Cords(can't speak out loudly);Unfriendly/Bizzarre appearance;Fragile Body
?Personality/Traits/etc.? "Skullsteak" is an undead canine of unknown origins. He's a very curious being and loves to learn new things.He also has a weird obsession for skinning little animals and prey alive, eating only the skin-less meat. He has a passive temper, and doesn't get easily stressed or annoyed. He's also an excellent escapist, easily deflecting a threat with his agile moves. His bizzarre appearance is one of the major things that make friendship with this individual quite questionable.

.::"Metalflame"::

?Gender?Male
?Species?Feline->Unknown
?Status?Mechanical
?Age? Unknown
?Size? Medium-Big
?Talents and Abilities? Superior Artificial Intelligence;Incredible Strength and Defense.
?Weaknesses and Incapacities? Egocentric;Emotion-Less;Takes everything too literally;Slight Agility Impairment.
?Personality/Traits/etc.? "Metalflame" is a mechanical feline originally created to serve as a companion to a wealthy human family. Is AI. developed great intelligence, and with it, Metalflame's independent nature.
He eliminated the family members, who he saw as threats (even though the family was as innocent as it could get).
He's very egocentric, and wouldn't jump in to help anyone as long as it doesn't contribute to him in some way.
He finds "biologics" to be inferior to the "machines", and sometimes even slaughters animals around just to leave them sitting in a pool of their own blood,un-eaten.

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 06:33:36 pm »
metal is so gorgegamus D: lol

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 07:35:35 pm »
Both of 'em are gorgeous... *-* I demand awesome editing skills of aweshomness... c:

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 07:42:30 pm »
Skullsteak looks SOMEWHAT like the ferals from SH:Homecoming that I intend to make.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 08:20:48 pm »
@Motoko

Really? I think it looks like a regular dog's muscle system + a skull ono

As far as i know, ferals had those weird "air bag"-like things on its head. REALLY sharp teeth. No eyes. No visible skull. And really small, unnoticable holes in some places of the legs.

With this way of thinking you could relate SH wormheads and Resident Evil cerberus to normal, skinless dogs...

But, just saying XD