Author Topic: Have you ever trolled before?  (Read 3329 times)

wolfdog01

Re: Have you ever trolled before?
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 05:53:30 pm »
If I am with friends then we troll in small groups with usually stares and crowding one person while not saying anything, it's funny lol, though I usually only really troll people I they are trolling me :3

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 08:05:51 pm »
Everyone has trolled somewhere, and sometime whether or not they see it as being a troll or not.
I have trolled on a forum site when I was just 11, it was a foolish ordeal and I regret it immensly. It was so very childish and it shouldn't have happened. Something similar happened on Facebook around that age and I am embarassed to this day.
My choices as a youngster weren't as wise as they are now.
*shakes head in shear disappointment*
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 12:22:37 am »
I've really only trolled trolls in the past. If anyone is den claiming for example, I'll come in and sit to antagonize them (and even made a game out of it with friends before seeing who could score the most points) . Honestly, if you're a den claimer and REALLY make me angry though, I will advertise via movie clips (and used to on General whenever it was around) that there is a den claimer in such and such den and that everyone is welcome to come on down and sit in the den.