Author Topic: If you had to remove one of Feralheart's public/official maps-?  (Read 9143 times)

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
Re: If you had to remove one of Feralheart's public/official maps-?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 07:20:58 pm »
Atlantis. Huge and hard to navigate in.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 06:59:16 pm by Saba »
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2015, 12:37:27 am »
I would possibly remove Atlantis or Last Cave.
Hardly any users visit those maps, and if they do they tend to have more inappropriate role-plays there. Then again those kind of role-plays could happen anywhere, but I would still say those maps due to lack of use.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2015, 10:44:19 am »
i would say atlantis  or like some people have said last cave mainly because well them places are hard to find (in my opinion) ive been trying to find atlantis for a while now after seeing the map in a video and still cant find it...

bit of an off topic question but ive given up... can someone tell me where atlantis is?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 04:57:06 pm by Afkinz »
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2015, 05:35:04 pm »
If I had to remove one of the public Feral Heart maps, it would probably be Last Cave. I would remove it simply because of how unpopular it seems to me. Of course, there are people there, but not that many to care about the map itself. I also notice that most people would get rid of Atlantis. If I've never been to Atlantis, I'd agree, but I no, I like Atlantis :). It's nice to have at least one map with some quiet, space, and view to it.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline BadAssJeff

• Curious Wanderer
  • Look at me, Look at me. I'm a Naruto fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 10:07:23 pm »
I'd get rid of Lonely Cave, instead of spawning in Lonely Cave when you make a new character there could be a list of public maps/maps you could go to.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 10:09:20 pm by Ryker Yvonne Sowe »

Offline TullileIsHere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • plonke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2015, 04:28:39 am »
I'd definitely remove Atlantis if I was able to. The map is hard enough to find (unless if you're familiar with the game and have had it for quite some time, like me), and a lot of times people will just go there to get to Last Cave. The water is annoying to have to swim through constantly, and it's overall just a boring place to go. Hardly anybody goes there anymore (unless if it's to get to Last Cave, which is also hard to find what with Atlantis' size and excessive amount of underwater structures blocking the portal), whether to just chat or roleplay, and I think it's a useless map to have.

Offline Rinmei

• Curious Wanderer
  • sehunnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 03:53:19 pm »
Atlantis is a pretty barren map, I agree, but to me, it's still pretty. Last Cave though.. It's pretty useless, really. It's a cave. With water. Yea. Highly doubt that many people go there anyway.

? ? ?

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 04:34:04 pm »
I'd probably get rid of Last Cave, and keep Alantis or the Temple of Dreams just so you can have a nice quiet roleplay there. I generally don't like roleplaying on popular maps because I can't see what my group is saying. It's really quite annoying.

Last Cave: I've seen some pretty naughty behavior while spawning there from a recent roleplay with my sister. Yeah... I had to leave immediately and almost got banned from the game by my mom. Last Cave is pretty useless, and I always have to have someone show me how to get there, since I can never remember. So it's not like I use it that much.