Author Topic: What does your Fursona/main character mean to you?  (Read 14809 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: What does your Fursona/main character mean to you?
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 06:25:23 am »
What do your Fursonas mean to you?
My fursona is a part of me, but I'm not my fursona. Abomine is both my mouthpiece and my mask.

Is there a special story behind why you picked a particular species or why you made your character look or act a certain way?
Abomine actually used to be a hobgoblin/cheetah hybrid, and his name was Jekyll. He wasn't even my 'sona' back then, but an rp character that I couldn't find an rp for. He still had his antlers, black-and-gray-and-green color scheme, and jack'o'lantern face as part of his 'hobgoblin' look, but he had the markings, body, and tail of a cheetah. I started to use him more and more for just in-game chat, and eventually came to see him as an avatar for myself. Then I realized that a cheetah wasn't very fitting for my personality, and that something like a deer would be more appropriate (I also prefer deer to cheetahs). I also made him genderless, because he didn't look like either a male or a female in my eyes.

What or who do your characters represent? Does your character reflect you in any way? Or things you wish you had or could do?
My 'sona is a deer because, like me, deer are shy and will sooner run than fight. However, like all animals will when backed against a wall, deer will fight just as bravely and powerfully as any wolf or lion (why else do you think it takes a pack of six or seven wolves to take down one deer?). It takes a lot to get me to that point, though. Abomine is also a hobgoblin (the strange color scheme, green eyes, and pumpkin face) because, like me, she finds kinship in things that others may find strange or grotesque.

Does your character have special abilities or secrets?
Abomine, despite being part hobgoblin, doesn't have any cool/badass superpowers to speak of. However, when she's frightened and trying to scare away whatever it is that is frightening her, her sclera (the "whites" of her eyes) and the inside of her mouth, which are usually pitch-black, will glow an eerie shade of green and she'll start to drool that same color. It usually works.

That's all I can think of right now.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline jesswuvs2laf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2013, 01:52:31 am »
Story time~!

What do your Fursonas mean to you?
I guess my fursona and I sort of share a soul.

Is there a special story behind why you picked a particular species or why you made your character look or act a certain way?
Well the name Sky came pretty easy and was accepted in the chat box on a different game. When it came to markings and such I didn't worry too much until I transferred over to FH. From there, I just went with what I liked...nothing special. I've been a bit jealous of other people's characters and really admire their items and markings.

What or who do your characters represent? Does your character reflect you in any way? Or things you wish you had or could do?
My fursona is me, and I am my fursona. We're just separated by the reality that I'm a human and my fursona is a wolf. I wish I could truly be my fursona, though. Not a human/wolf hybrid but an actual wolf.

Does your character have special abilities or secrets?
Not really. I like to keep it realistic and believable, not a red wolf with supernatural powers or hidden secrets. The necklace thing is pretty much band merch.

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 01:34:25 pm »
Its in my name! TBS, Thunderboltsiren is really me. She is the sister to Joker. Let me give you an thingy.

Thunderboltsiren (TBS) Is like me in real-life, The scar on her left eyes represets the scar that as been left my something bad in my past. She acts, Loves and sounds like me, Being that she is me, And i use her everywhere i use her in my FH now. SO people can now see what my o.c looks like! Being that im training to be an pilot, I gave her an marking under her necklace with an F-18 carved on it.

Joker (Garion my brother) Means so much to me, He is an marine and deployed, So when people see Joker they think "On an Mass Effect player? HA" Well... Joker is more than an a charecter to me... He is just like my brother, Funny, Sweet, Caring and scarcastic..  So while he's away and i use him, And RP with him, I aways act like him.... SO i know hes there. (I wear an dogtag thats says "My brother is an Marine every day)

So when i use these... I use spirts and heart of real people......

BOOM!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2013, 09:24:53 pm »
These are really Neat Fursonas! :D

But I have a question: How Long Have you had Them For?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2013, 10:57:56 pm »

Well, I've had mine since feralheart started. So two to three years ^^ XD

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2013, 12:14:31 am »

Well.... It all started on a place named Hetena, A place on the DSI. I went from Kiba, (2 mounths) Crystal (9 mounths) Siri (1 mouth) GLaDOSwolf (1 week) Craw (12 weeks.) Craw was like TBS but... More diffrent.) Thunderboltsiren (TBS) 2 years and counting. I guess its to late to make it my fursona if im making a fursuit for TBS eh?
BOOM!

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2013, 12:59:37 am »

Not long, only 2 months.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 01:12:54 am »

Ummm... not sure.  The first picture I made of CharChar was around when I joined Chickensmoothie.  At the time he was just a cute looking light blue cat.  Over time he really changed.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2013, 10:58:14 pm »
I don't really have a real "fursona" to speak of, however three of my main characters, if you put them together could probably depict certain aspects of my personality quite accurately.

Candela, for starters is known by most of my friends for being, well, aggressive. (Note: I said "aggressive" and not "evil." If you find yourself questioning the difference between the two I suggest you do some research and refrain from commenting) Now while I starkly contrast with her abusiveness toward youth and others, in order to be honest I must say I do relate in terms of her lack of empathy with some types of people and her aggression. I don't take pity for people who do not work for what they want and I'd just as gladly declare it to the world. So long as I am not restricted by a group's rules, I speak my mind and often what I have to say is blunt and delivered without the layer of sugar that so many others seem to enjoy giving. Yes, there is a fine between being polite and being rude, but there is also a line between and being "gentle" with a lie and giving the full truth, even when its brutal. This can be both a good and bad thing and sometimes I run my mouth in the wrong way or end up sounding like a total hypocrite (as does Candela). On top of that, Candela is a border collie crossed with a species I made up, called a time canid. As the name suggests, she has some manipulation over time and space. This kind of traces back to my fascination with time. Though I'm not particularly interested in the gritty details of history itself, I love seeing present-day locations/people and then viewing photos of what it used to look like years and years ago, particularly if I am familiar with that place or person. I also love clocks and hour glasses. I wear a small hour glass necklace.

Lazuli/Terra/Traveler: Better known as just "Lazuli" She shares some of the more sensitive ends of my personality, and she is often bent into "toughening up" by breaking her down first. That is to say, if I go as far as I can stand something, I will do better next time. I am also a bit of a realist and pessimist like Lazuli, observing but not necessarily worrying about the worst that could happen. And despite these sensitivities, Lazuli is surprisingly street smart which, I am a little bit, if only to a point. She is also the one of the three that has most issues with social environments. She's not overbearing, and she's not shy either. There's just something about her personality that tends to create friction with most other characters and I have seen that about myself in RL with other people. And by friction, I dont mean conflict necessarily. Its just sort of a "not friends but not enemies" situation. I'm just kinda "there" to some people, while I get along great with others. And all of that is perfectly fine by me.

And lastly May. May ended up representing part of my personality by mistake. By that I mean, I've had others tell me that when I try to describe her, they end up concluding some of the things she has done or would do, sound a little like me. When I made May, I did not have this intention. May originally (for all of about five minutes) began as a green haired ocelot with the same tawny pelt she does now, and I ended up changing her into a guardian wolf before I actually RP as her for the first time. Her entire personality revolved around my perceptions of a definition of a single word. That word was "bravery." It annoys me to no end that SO many people confuse "fearlessness" with bravery. Bravery involves FACING fears, not that you don't have fears as would be the case for someone who is "fearless" and being "fearless" in my opinion can be synonymous with "foolish" in some respects. Because lets face it, a lot of the time if you have NO fear of something when you probably should, its probably out of pride, arrogance, or ignorance.

While I admit I'm not half as self-sacrificing as my fictional counterpart, I can see the similarity in terms of the boldness. There's very few things I fear very much at all and if I do, its for a reason. Even so, if I'm required to confront it, odds are, I will. May also tends to give random acts of kindness, even when she knows it wont be reciprocated, which I've always tried to do, sometimes more successfully than other times. I don't share in her frequent self-blame, however.

So if its possible to cram these three into one, you might find a good chunk of my personality floating around in there, with some parts not quite fitting into others. Its difficult to explain. x_x.

Either way I've had all three of them at least a couple to a few years.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:07:50 pm by Silhouette »

Offline Lady Lord Kyo Kaze

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Lady Lord Kyo Kaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 02:14:34 pm »

Name: Kyo Kaze

Last Name: ---

Namnets Meaning: Lord of Wind / Wind Lord

Nickname: Kyo or Kaze but mostly Kaze

Creature: Ultimat Hybrid
Hybrid Mix: Wolf, Swedish Werewolf, Anubis, Insect, Feline, Dragon, Reptile, Dinosaur, Demond, gargoyl and some unknown (i still working on it)

Personalithy: Intelligent, Vice, strong, powerfull, reserved, kind-hearted toward their closest friends, Thoughtful against their friends, Selfless, considerate towards those who she feels, Variable according to whom, the mood and the situation it is, etc.

Like: Forests, mountains, lakes / ocean, desert, sushi, writing, reading, working out, being outdoors, running free, to be its normal shape etc

Dislike: most people, stupid dogs chasing cats, closed sushi shops, too much control/rules, Drama Llamas, Mate Baggers etc

Loves: Her best friend Goshikku-San, Untouched/Undestroyed nature.

Hates: Really much

Powers: Sun, Ancestors Power, Death Gate

Abilitys: Confuse, Paralyze, Size change, Death Gate, 2 in 1

Names and more info about the Powers and Abilitys: Ancestors Power (Gain access to the powers and abilitys her ancestors and family members have/had), Death Gate (Open/walk to the between the world of the living and dead), Tornado Blast (Creating small and big tornados),
Blizzard Storm, Mega Bomb, Blind Flash (Make a strong flashing light that blind you for 30 secounds), Bubble Blast (Bubbles that explo when it hit its target), Drill Bomb, Crystal Bomb, Torped Missile, Thunder Beam,
Flame Blast, Time Stopper (Stop time for 1 to 150 personse under a limited time), Gravity Turn (Control Gravity in a limited area), Freez Wind (blowing a wind that freez down to 200-), Magnet Bomb (A bomb that stucks),
Magnet Drain, Saw Blades, Needle Blast, Shuriken Star Blade, 2 in 1 (she can access a cooperated friends body and control the power and power up like H*LL)

Speciell Item: Ankh Chain collar, Chains. (i really want them in FH)

Colors: Black 5-13% pelt, Gray 25% underfur, Silver spines and spikes, Red markings and on antennas, White eyes, blue mouth, yellowish white teeth.

Mother: NONE

Father: NONE

Siblings: NONE

Mate: NONE, not intresst

Pups: ---

Best Friend: Goshikku-San (GothiCat on FH)

Friends: Wasabi Neko, Akuma Neko, Chibi Neko, Ichigo Neko, Shirako-san aka Shirako Inu, Masurao , Saphira, Yuki-san,

Other Info: Kaze is a hybrid between the Wolf , Swedish Werewolf , Anubis , Dragon, Reptile, Dinosaur, Feline, Demon , Insect, ( some more). Because she is odd for a mans eye , she created a small private automatic ability that makes if a man look at her in her animal form and you'll see them just a black and gray dog. Only if you know what you look at seeing her real appearance. But because she is partly Swedish werewolf then do it because she has a few drawbacks she is not " allergic " to silver , and she does not turn under the moonlight as "Hollywood Werewolves " she can be transformed to its " Werwolf form " anytime , Where ever she wants, when she wants. Anubis part of her DNA is not as the egyptic god Anubis but her forces reminders of him. She can not aching to death and can not be killed , in other words , she is immortal. Dragon, Reptile and Dinosaur DNA belongs almost together. Under her fur is an armored scale layers that can withstand most attacks and damage. Her tail is built like a reptilian tail but Kaze have fur on her tail and can move it more than what is possible . Just like dragons she can breathe fire as judgment but Kaze can squirt ordinary fire, Green fire , Blue Fire, Black Fire and accsess to part dragon powers . Feline or Cat animal DNA her body is built more like a canine , but her legs are slightly closer to a cat animal so she can climb trees like ordinary house cats . (More will come)

History: (Comming)

Preset: Yes
Pack/Group: No

Other Stuff: This character is also one of the main characters in a book im writing. and i also making a Cosplay fursuit out of her. The picture have i made on Photoshop Elements Version 8. She dose not really look like that but it works

Please! if anyone know how to make Glowing eye please can you help me with that? ^3^

Thanks for reading. and take care..