Author Topic: What does your Fursona/main character mean to you?  (Read 14808 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: What does your Fursona/main character mean to you?
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 01:32:31 pm »
One of my most often played characters you'll see is Klaus. If you haven't read my bio, you should because he's just about *cough* exactly what I look like. Personality-wise, not so much. My favorite character, I must say, is Dolphus or Torizon. I love Dolphus because he is just so positive and loyal towards the pack he's in, A.     A-c-c-e-s-s-D-e-n-i-e-d. Plus, he looks awesome. Just about my best looking character without MM3 on. Since I can't post a pic, he is a medium-dark brown wolf. His striped hyena markings are the same color as his pelt, giving a unique appeal. Then there's Torizon. I made a (failing) pack called Krintleb, and he's the Alpha(meh!). He is a black wolf with the opposite personality as you may judge. He is very wise and loyal, though will unleash his fury if necessary. Both Dolphus and Torizon share those unusual traits.
I love you

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2015, 11:26:58 pm »
I'm going to bump this topic up because it's been a while and I'd love to hear peoples' feedback these days. Anyone is welcome to contribute to this discussion.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 09:57:45 pm »
My fursona would have to be Dr. Twisted... and she's pretty much my personality wrapped up in a morbid little cat body.

What do your Fursonas mean to you?
My fursona is like a little incarnate of me. I get attached to her, and I'm constantly changing her to fit my changing life.

Is there a special story behind why you picked a particular species or why you made your character look or act a certain way?
Well, as for her species, I've always thought that I was somewhat cat-like. Cold and shy on the outside, but a funny, laid-back companion once they open up to you. I also admired their cunning and intelligence. As for appearance, I based her off of myself. Long, light brown hair (fur in her case), with hazel eyes that can barely see 5 feet infront of her face.

What or who do your characters represent? Does your character reflect you in any way? Or things you wish you had or could do?
My "main characters" all reflect an attribute of my personality, or what I want to be more like (ei: Akull- my laziness, Codon - my shyness, Zucca- my dark, twisted humor), but Twist is pretty much the whole of who I am. Nerdy, quiet and a morbid pessimist who's sense of humor can seriously scare people. To add to this, her mental instability is also based off of several conditions that I have myself. Of course, I'm not completely insane like she is, but we've got a few social problems in common.

Does your character have special abilities or secrets?
Well, as for secrets, her backstory with the lab and the experiments.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:11:40 pm by Dr.Twisted »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Dawnwings

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2015, 05:37:49 am »

Offline BarkinBiscuit

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • ? (???)?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 09:15:39 pm »

Well, I've had many fursonas, ranging from felines to canines to raccoons, until I finally settled on a maned wolf. She means a lot to me, and basically represents me online. I'm attached to her and she's all I'll ever draw besides my friends characters and a few art requests.

Is there a special story behind why you picked a particular species or why you made your character look or act a certain way?

I picked a maned wolf because they have long legs and are thin, like me, except I'm not really tall. Maned wolves are endangered and are a rather unique species, as they are not wolves at all. Instead, they are related to wolves, foxes, and the such, but are their own little thing. They're omnivorous as well, and, like them, I love to eat a variety of fruit, meat, and the list goes on and on.

What or who do your characters represent? Does your character reflect you in any way? Or things you wish you had or could do?

She represents me, but isn't as shy as I am. Instead, she's a bit more outgoing, and doesn't let people push her or her friends around. Melena can be slightly aggressive and doesn't want anything to get in her way. She's the type that when she wants to meet a goal, she'll do anything to reach it.

Mm, not really.

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 11:22:23 am »
You guys have really nice Fursona's~
BOOM!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2015, 08:58:26 pm »
What Does Your Fursona Mean To You?
My fursona is my life. Sietara has become very well stitched into my being cause she is the darker half of me I never liked to show. The part of me that had all of my negative and sad emotions. Yet she is able to hide them by just being silent, and keeping everyone at arms length of her.

I made her a wolf demon to add a bit of spice to her. I had never had a demon character before, and I wanted to make a demon for once. Then with her attitude I didn't really create it much until I was having a really horrid day. Then I somehow became connected to her cause of my negativity, and boom she was made to be how she is.

My character does reflect the part of me I tend to hide form the world, and don't want others to know about. Though form time to time I have issues hiding my emotions. So i wish at times I was good at hiding them as she is. I mean she could be lonely and you would never know cause she wouldn't let you know her.

My character does have her own abilities.
~Turns into a shadow
~Controls blue demon fire
~Can fly
~Vanishing wings
~Can make her fangs longer

For now that seems to be all I can think of when it comes to things she can do.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Saba

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not much to say really
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2015, 06:05:29 pm »
 My fursona is certain reflection of me, my shadow. She means alot to me as I really like to draw her.

Of course! I wanted my fursona to be telling the real life story, someting based off real life. She acts as me and I picked my own wolf species I created for my comic Iam writing. She has same blue eyes I have and since I love black colour I made her black and white :3

Of course again :D My characters ussualy represent my friends from real life! Like Diablo who represents my real life dog. Or my character Madra! Madra represents my good friend from school.

Yes but Its just normal trait, no magical powers :D My fursona has great sight and great stamina. She is lazy and opportunistic.
I think it's time to go for greener pastures.

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2015, 06:25:36 pm »
My main Fursona is Fizzy Sherbert. She is very important to me, as she is a representation of me in animal form. She is also my gateway to many animal related fandoms, and is commonly my internet avatar.

I picked Fizzy to be a husky, because they are strong, energetic dogs. I am not a very fast runner, but I am sorta strong. Having her be those things allows me to escape not having such abilities. I picked her to have wings, because I thought it would be a cute addition, also allowing her energetic excited personality to soar, literally. The rainbows on her arms/forelegs symbolize my artistic side, and her creative imagination. She also has small bubble markings that represent her love of soda, which I share that trait, and it's the origin of her name.

Fizzy: Soda
Sherbert: Icecream and the rainbows on her arms/forelegs

My character represents me, and she does reflect me. She is quite creative, and smart, with hints of sarcasm. Although, unlike me, she has a very optimistic outlook on life. Whilst I do not. She generally is energetic and excited, which is hard for me to act out in real life, but on computer screen, it's much easier to stay in character. As I said before, she is a fast runner, and strong, which I am not, sadly. So I guess Fizzy is pretty much a better version of me.

Does your character have special abilities or secrets?/
She has no magical properties, but she can fly with her wings. She doesn't have any secrets, and because she is a fairly recent form of an older-sona, I haven't gotten the chance to RP her yet, so her character is not fully developed.

Offline Goldroses

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Story
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2015, 03:09:12 pm »
The charactor I am on the most is named Scone. She has become quite popular and has taken on a life and personaliy of her own. One I was never expecting. She was originaly made during a time of bordom. She was made as a joke to Hetalia, her bio reading "England burnt me" (any hetalia fans out there?). She soon me up with a few others who le her join their brand new pack "Exreme weirdos" back the there was only a few of up, now there is around 80 members! On her I have made a lot of friends. While I'm very mature, shy and care a lot what people think of me, she took on the personality of the clown. She made me act silly and out there, she let me get to know many people. While she may seem annoying at times (even to me) she's very friendly and most people start to like her once they get over the initial raction of her randomness xD. Like all my OCs they all gain their own personality. Scone has turned into a very fun OC that brings a smile to many people's faces. Unlike all the other OCs out there she's got a long bio and is very happy, making friends with everyone instantly. Her bio is silly, saying she was a scone baked by a wizzard who she then ate to gain her freedom, this includes giveing her and "evolved' form and some simple powers, like regrowing non-vital body parts, "evolveing" when eaten and other things. Scone has 100% become one of my my favorite OCs. Many people find her to be a breath of fresh air after all the sad/depressed OCs out there lacking a bio/back story.
Find me in game or on the forms! I love making friends so feel free to message me~!