Author Topic: Chiko's little slaves.  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Chiko's little slaves.
« on: April 20, 2014, 01:39:14 pm »
Welcome to this topic all!. I mean... Hey there, floofehs! You might know what this topic is about, eh? eh? yes, it's a display of all my characters I have. My characters are created for role-playing but I might have at least two characters that I don't RP with. You'll mostly see my characters in Bonfire. Going back to the subject, in this topic, you'll see my characters and you'll get to know their personalities.
P.S: I'll update this topic from time to time.

Name: Solomon
Breed: Plains Zebra.
Genus: Equus quagga
Living with: A harem.
Scent: The forest.
What he likes: Grass, His harem, Other zebra's and water.
What he dislikes: Predators, Hunters and other creatures.

Personality: Solomon is a young zebra that you don't want to be with. He's cheeky, nasty and sometimes aggressive. It depends in what situation Solomon is to identify his mood. Everyone thinks the same, it might not be true, that Solomon's real personality is to be sometimes aggressive, grumpy and nasty. He is usually in a bad mood all the time, but sometimes, there is times that he shows a little bit of kindness towards other Zebra's. It was never seen and won't be seen, that Solomon is kind towards other creatures, that is clearly impossible. A lot think, especially his harem that his past affects his mood all the time, his harem gets curious about Solomon, his behavior is unique and sometimes unacceptable. If Solomon will carry on this nasty mood, he might get kicked out of his harem, he might as well loose his mother at the same time, yes, he's in the same harem as his mother.

(Picture not included)
Name: The Lazy Sloth.
Breed: Hoffman's two-toed sloth
Genus: Choloepus hoffmanni
Living with: No one.
Scent: The water.
What The Lazy Sloth likes: Some sleep.
What The Lazy Sloth dislikes: Everything

Personality: The Lazy Sloth is a lazy sloth. He dislikes everything and all he does, all he likes is sleeping. He usually sleeps on the trees. The Lazy Sloth is always grumpy and lazy.

Name: Graham
Breed: Thoroughbred horse.
Color: Roan. (Grullo)
Genus: Equus ferus caballus.
Living with: No one.
Scent: The grass.
What he likes: Grass.
What he dislikes: Hunters, cowgirls/cowboys, stallions and other creatures.

Personality: Graham is a kind stallion, well, he's not kind all of the time. Graham's mood changes, he's taking it badly to be in Bonfire, a horrendous island where mutated creatures wander around, they call Bonfire home and Graham calls Bonfire hell. Graham is having a hard time to adapt to Bonfire, adapting to Bonfire won't happen, and will never happen. Whatever will happen, wherever it will take place, Graham will never be as calm as he always was, he always has nerves. Curiosity always takes over, no matter how angry he is, no matter how nervous he is, curiosity always takes over. Graham will follow anything unique but he'll be apparently scared due to the whole situation with the island.

Name: Zeus
Breed: Okapi
Genus: Okapia
Living with: No one
Scent: -------
What he likes: Females, Grass and other creatures
What he dislikes: Hunters, humans and male Okapis.

Personality: Zeus is an okapi that is always curious, and by always I mean ALWAYS, no matter what the situation is and no matter what happens in his life. Curiosity always takes over, his instincts take over. Zeus has an interest in other creatures, he's rather intelligent. Zeus wasn't born on this island so he likes to discover Bonfire as days pass by. Zeus is that okapi that will always approach you, well, not always, he might be nervous about the situation and sometimes scared. Basically, you never know what wanders around the island. When scared, Zeus will stay away and everything will be calm and smooth but when the creature approaches, Zeus goes into madness and always attempts to attack or flee.

Name: Chiko
Breed: Unknown
Genus: Unknown
Living with: No one
Scent: ------
What she likes: -----
What she dislikes: ----
(I don't RP as Chiko so her personality is unknown ;n;)

Personality: Unknown

(Le amazing drawings of Chiko)
- Officially drawn by ~Thyme~.
- Officially drawn by McGeeTheDog
- Officially drawn by Rustys.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:42:00 pm by Karachiko~ »

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Chiko's little slaves.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 12:14:51 am »
Aww, this is awesome. I love all of them! I like the designs, they're very unique. Honestly, you're really creative. c: Also, my favorite would have to be.. Solomon, I really like how he looks. ^-^ Thanks for sharing with us, keep up the charries! ;3.~
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:14:06 pm »
Cool! Nice chars there floofy!

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 06:13:23 pm »
Aww, this is awesome. I love all of them! I like the designs, they're very unique. Honestly, you're really creative. c: Also, my favorite would have to be.. Solomon, I really like how he looks. ^-^ Thanks for sharing with us, keep up the charries! ;3.~
Cool! Nice chars there floofy!
Thank you both, for the compliments and for thinking that my characters are actually cool and nice. Ah yes, Solomon, my favourite so far.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

milothegolden

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 02:10:32 am »
Again a little late but nice work I like them and I like how you used
The items to spice it up.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 02:22:49 am »
Very creative characters, Ms. Karachiko. I like the way ye' experiemented with the wide variety of ungulates and other native species of planet Earth. I enjoyed readin' about them.
gone

Offline Sylis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 09:07:53 pm »
From the characters displayed, which are all so admirable in part of their unique personalities and the scatter of different species on each. Although, to be honest, my most revered in this list would have to be Zeus.

Thank you for showing this! ^_^ I loved looking at all these exquisite characters you have here.