Author Topic: I can not Log in  (Read 2688 times)

Offline JarrInVoid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can not Log in
« on: November 10, 2014, 02:06:36 pm »
hello
I registered at Feral heart and the game downloaded but now I can not log in the game. Please quick help

Offline wolfauthor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Zelda. Heck yes. Let's RP sometime.
    • View Profile
Re: I can not Log in
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 02:19:19 pm »
You can't log in? Maybe your doing something a little off...

Make sure you have activated your account through email for a start. If your account is already activated, good for you! (I don't know how you would post on the forums if it wasn't activated...)

Make sure you are spelling your password/username correctly. Also be sure that caps lock isn't on. I had an issue where I couldn't log on because I had caps lock on. I do believe Feral Heart usernames/passwords are case sensitive. Maybe you put a capital letter at the beginning of your user/pass.

Is it saying cannot connect to server? Maybe the server is just down and you have to wait. Also check your internet connection.

If it is saying bad token, just refresh your game and try again later.

If all else fails, redownload the game, and try again. 
wolfauthor is my ign

Don't you just wish you were a banana?
Profile picture made by MEH <3

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 04:20:01 pm »
Hey there, Annilu!
I think I could help you. Try reading this:
Hey! So, I've noticed lots of help threads about this. Look here instead! It's usually just little things that are easy to fix.

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.

Hope this helped. If anyone has any more tips to add, tell me and I'll add them.

Make sure you activated your account by entering the e-mail you entered during the process of your registration.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Thornclawisawesomez

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 05:35:31 am »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:37:31 pm by Thorn »

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 05:53:17 am »
oops
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:38:36 pm by Thorn »

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 06:33:19 pm »
I'm having trouble too. I've done everything that Karachiko said above and still can't log into the game. I can log into the forum on feral-heart.com with my username and password that I registered with. My caps lock isn't on, the server is online, I don't have any $%^& in my username or password. Every time I try to log into the game it says username or password is incorrect. I don't see how I can log on to the forums, but not the game. Any other suggestions? Should I just reregister with all new information?

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 08:55:57 pm »
If your username/password is longer than 16 characters, you'll need to make a new account.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 11:34:58 pm »
Thanks for the information. I will make a new account.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 12:29:39 am »
No problem. Note that the registration opens daily for about two hours at a completely random time.

Offline Jolteon TheDuelist

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 09:19:51 pm »
-hard laughter- Oh you, saying I have to make another account because it's one letter longer than 16 as I make it at the last second... -hard laughter again with a glare-  >:(