Author Topic: .:SeaShellClan:.*Clan of the Roaming Waves*  (Read 5523 times)

Offline Soil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • a very old profile --
    • View Profile
Re: .:SeaShellClan:.*Clan of the Roaming Waves*
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 05:38:31 pm »
"A sand dollar!My daddy told me a lot about them.Before mommy died,daddy and mommy would collect them,I wanna show you something else,"she squeaked and lead him to the shore.She nudged him over a shell fossil."It's a fossil,"she said,smiling happily.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 06:22:59 pm »

Ravenkit
Stats
Health: Perfect
Energy: 95/100
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Quenched
Ravenkit's eyes grew wide as he looked at the fossil, "This is cool!" He examined it. A wave suddenly crashed on his paws. "Eep!" He jumped away from it. Seeing Oceankit he stammered, "Umm.. I mean.. I am in Seashellclan! Water doesn't scare me."

Offline Soil

• Curious Wanderer
  • a very old profile --
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 09:43:49 pm »
She looked up from the fossil and laughed."Right,and I'm not scared of snakes,"she teased,moving her paws along the ripples of water.She then raked her paw through the water and splashed him in the face before turning and running into nursery.Mango watched them a few mouse-lengths away then saw Spiderlegs.Her fur burned a bit and she cleared her throat and walked to him."D-do you need anything?"she asked,smiling.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 01:10:43 am »

Ravenkit
Stats
Energy: 90/100
Hunger: Full
Thirst: Quenched
Ravenkit gasped as salt water hit his face. He mewed as he gave chase, trying to catch the kits tail. When she reached the nursery, Ravenkit play tackled her, and pretend to bite her throat, "Haha! Ravenstar has beat his opponent!"

Offline Soil

• Curious Wanderer
  • a very old profile --
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 02:35:12 am »
"Not for long!Oceanstar has not given up!"she laughed and leaped on him grasping his scruff gently,acting like stunning him."Fossilclan will never be defeated!"she laughed and ran off.The palm trees swayed as the wind blew.She tufted along the rasped bark of the trees and finally reached the side.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 02:46:43 pm »
Ravenkit squeaked as Oceankit gently bit his neck. He got up and chased Oceankit and eventually caught up with her. He pinned her tail to the ground and pretended to claw her shoulder. "Ravenstar will never be defeated! Ha ha ha!" He then pretended to claw her muzzle by lightly batted at it.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 04:19:53 pm »
Sorry, for the in-activity. :/
Had other Rp's going on. >.< ))

SpiderLeg

Stats
Health: 80/100
Problems/Injuries: Exausted and a bleeding leg.

The tom, turned to the she-cat when he heard her voice. "Yes, I am fine.... Just a bleeding leg.... But nothing bad..." He huffed and turned to the ocean. He observed as some birds flew over there heads and dissapiered behind the trees. He turned back to the she-cat and asked. "Is there anything, you wanted else to tell me?" The tom asked calmly. Despite his excousion and a bleeding leg, he tried to stay as calm as possible to the she-cat. He observed the she-cats fur, before turning his yellow eyes to her yellow eyes.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Soil

• Curious Wanderer
  • a very old profile --
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 07:21:41 pm »

MangoLeaf

The ginger and white molly stared up towards the black tom's yellow eyes,her fur shifting warm just a bit."W-well...actually..."she started then trailed off to the leader's echoing young voice.She looked up to the large silver tom at the top of the highrock and sighed."I will ask you later,"she said,sitting in front of the highrock.

The large tom sat against the dark terrain,his fur gently prodding the vegatation under his paws.He then leaned down and opened his paw."All cats big enough to catch their own prey,gather around the highrock for a clan meeting."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 07:44:54 pm »

SpiderLeg

Stats
Health: 80/100
Problems/Injuries: Exausted and a bleeding leg.

The tom, gave a nod and turned to the high-rock, and sat near Mangoleaf. He observed his mighty leader, and listened closely. His black fur reflecting to the sunlight, as it looked like a silk black. His yellow eyes, now in the shadowed area, looking more of a lighter color, like shining in the dark of the color, alike.
He curled his tail over his bleeding leg, trying to hide it away and not trying to let a lot of cats to see it.
Hearing as more cats whispered and gathered, the tom heard a whisper behinde him.
{"I heard rummors that the leader will choose a deputy."} {/"Rummors are nothing, comppared to what you hear, but are knowen to be seen and heard."\} The last whisper, came from the wise medicine cat, Thornbush.
The tom gave a glare at the cats behinde him, before turning back to the leader and listening closely to what he had to say.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2014, 08:13:47 pm »

Tsunamifang
Stats

Tsunamifang heard Seastar's summon. He called for Ravenkit, and soon the black kitten came racing to him and sat between his front legs. Tsunamifang saw a lot of sand in the kit's fur. "Wht have you been doing, Ravenkit?" He began grooming the kit while waiting for the announcement to start.