Author Topic: How to make a decent character for any roleplay  (Read 1662 times)

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
How to make a decent character for any roleplay
« on: September 08, 2013, 01:52:32 pm »
(Take note, this is a joke just to bring up some laughs, however I will avoid the offensives of course.)

Now, you want to be a good character, well alot of the times you can make a decent character so long as you explain your character, who it is, why their etc. (Etc = species, personality is how it is or anything of that sort.) Now than...DO NOT make your characters so OP, they always hit...Really, they don't miss, say what? Take note you can't EVER always hit someone, your not the only person in the world who can be OP. I hate it when this happens, or whats even more annoying is always, and I do mean, ALWAYS MISSING, their character all the sudden has a butt magnet that teleports and/or pushes them out of the way. Please...stop x-x just no...Otherwise, the rps will always be like this...

Whats even better...When their so amazing they know all, their physic, or a god, or something, and their forever perfect, even though and guess what, their humans. Who are imperfect, and humans can't ever...EVER be perfect in every way. So, don't pretend that you immediately see someone hiding every time. For no reason as well x-x...Otherwise, it wouldn't be fun, like this cat.

Now, I will add more for this "tutorial later if wanting to, but I like pictures explaining things, so until than, please enjoy.