Author Topic: Syreeth's Guide To Creating and Roleplaying Cartoon Characters! REMADE  (Read 2655 times)

Offline SyreethDraws

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • SyreethDraws
    • SyreethDraws
    • View Profile
EDIT: Completely remade!Enjoy!

PART 1 CHARACTER CREATION

Were you ever approached in-game and asked to roleplay some sort of cartoon, but you never knew how to go about doing it? Fear not! This tutorial will help you in your struggles!

In this tutorial, I will teach you how to Roleplay using cartoon/anime/game characters such as Naruto, Pokemon, Genji and many, many more. The sky's the limit!

So, for the sake of this tutorial, I will be using the character 'Mercy' from the Blizzard game Overwatch. So, first, we need a ref. to work from. I used the officel Referance from Blizzard themselves.

Now, go open your game (if it's not already open) and login!Choose who you want to make and pick the appropiate animal. For Mercy, I chose wolf. In this picture, I have already fixed up the face and size, so go ahead and do that yourself.

Next, It's time for markings. For Mercy, these are my settings.
Whippet
Blush
Lynx point

I also added the colours, so the final result looks like this!

Look's a little boring, don't it? Well, that's where items come in handy. I used Tais Overwatch Items, which I totally recomend, so go check them out! In the pack, Mercy had her wings, halo and staff, so I had to make Marcy just a little bigger. So I added them and this was the result.

Looks way better! Well, it's time to RP!

PART 2 The Roleplay

Here comes the fun part, actually finding somebody to roleplay you're character with. If you already have a friend ready, you can go ahead and skip this part, but if you don't read on!

What I reccomend is going and just talking to people in The Grounds. Hopefully, somebody that knows who you are playing as will recognise you, and maybe play a character from the same game or cartoon! If you're not so lucky, try asking a few of your friends. Sooner or later, you should get somebody.

Now that you have somebody, you can get to the roleplaying part!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 11:20:55 am by SyreethDraws »

In-game as SyreethDraws
Sig by Me, Profile by Me