Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50107 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2013, 01:29:16 am »

Name- Jim
Age- 2 Years and 6 Months
Gender- Male
Breed- Border Collie
Description or picture- Like picture but with a blue leather collar.
Personality- Jim was a friendly house dog before the warning to leave the city was issued. He often fels a pang of loneliness for he wishes his owners would return someday. Jim will cower and panic when threatened, unless someone was able to gain his trust.
Bio- His owners had locked him inside his house so he would die not in pain but of inevitable hunger. Jim managed to break a window by smashing into it many times. He still bears his collar in memory of his human owners. Jim wanders the city trying to understand what had happened.
Infected?(you can also be immune)- He was not injected with the virus but may feel sick around other dogs that have it. He is not immune.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:43:17 am by MyCatMeowed »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2013, 01:32:12 am »
[[D'aw, I'm honored that you'd name your character after me. ;3 Jk

]]

[[Hmmm. I should probably be getting around to posting now... -writer's block-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2013, 01:33:04 am »
((Accepted!))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2013, 01:41:10 am »
     Jim's wet nose twitch as he tried to get a feel of what was around him and maybe detect if anything was approaching. The reek of the virus was all over the city. It gave him a painful reminder that it would be a very long recovery of the city. Maybe it would happen after his lifetime, the canine wondered. Long vines ran all the way up the enormous towers.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2013, 01:42:13 am »
I am going to school tomorrow, which means I might only be on for 2 hours and I wont be on for 6 or 7 hours.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2013, 01:47:03 am »
((It's fine, I might have to go to school as well, but we're caught in that Texas ice storm))

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2013, 04:04:28 am »

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times. If only you remember to turn on the light"
Name: Khepri
Breed: Catahoula Leopard Dog
Description: Picture above
Personality: Khepri is a playful young pup, but can be shy at first. Once you get to know her though she is super kind and hyper, always finding ways to cheer others up. Her very few friends often call her Sunshine or Smiley as her nickname as both reflect her bouncy personality.
Bio: When Khepri was born, she was the only female in her litter. She was also the runt. Her brothers Zalmoxis and Mouri got auctioned off at a fair but no one wanted her. A young girl named Emily took her in and gave her a pink collar. When the virus started and Emily left her in the city, she kept the pink collar and refuses to take it off.
Infected? (Can also be Immune): No. Though she is immune. No one knows why but most guess it is because she has the runt of the litter disability.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2013, 04:25:59 am »
((Accepted Mau!))

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2013, 04:51:53 am »
(Yay! Thank you! ^.^)

Khepri

The young pup was running as fast as her little legs would let her, she was being chased by two infected. Fear glinted in her bright blue eyes as she made a sharp turn down an alleyway. She doesn't look behind her but can hear the steps of her attackers getting closer. She sees an old dumpster and slides under it, wiggling her body to the middle. She knew for a fact that both injected were far too large to fit under the small space. Her body presses to the ground as she pants, her ears pricked up waiting for the sound of them.

Out of no where barking and growling sounds from the north and south of the dumpster. Snapping jaws are in front of her and behind her, their hot breaths blew into her face and onto her rump. She shivers and whimpers softly to herself, feeling them throw themselves against the dumpster as an attempt to get to her. "How could you be so stupid?" she asks herself, closing her eyes and lowering her ears against her head. Khepri had made the mistake of chasing a rat into an old abandoned building without scoping it out first. There were two infected in there. One was a rottweiler and the other was an American Mastiff. They had smelled her and chased her three blocks away from the building and now she was stuck under a dumpster with no escape and she was hungry. She also knew that if the infected kept it up like this all night that it would attract more and then they would powerful enough to tip the dumpster over and get her. Khepri whimpers again and puts her paws over her ears as an attempt to block out their snarls.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2013, 06:24:03 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis lifted his head quickly when the sound of barking and growling echoed into the building "What the?" he growled as he jumped up and peered out a window. Down below he saw a rottweiler and an American Mastiff, both infected. He figured they were after a rat but he could pick up the smell of another dog. He snarled then ran down the stairs and out onto the street and stood in the alley "Hey!" he barked, getting their attention. They both turned their heads, their clouded eyes glaring at him. Jarvis could slightly see a young dog under the dumpster, trying to stay alive. Jarvis raised his tail and snarled at the two canines, flashing his fangs "Why don't you come get me!" he barked as he began to back away. The two dogs then began to come after him. Jarvis quickly spun around and raced down the street "Where to now?" he asked himself as he frantically looked for an escape.

Finally, he saw a hole in an old fence and squeezed his large body through. He spun around and saw the two dogs ramming into the wooden fence "Better hurry." he said before charging down the street and around the corner, making his way back to the other dog. He looked back and saw that they were no longer after him, he didn't know for how long though. He finally arrived back at the alleyway and slowly walked towards the old dumpster "Hello?" he asked. He knew the dog would be afraid and decided to keep his distance "I won't hurt you." he said with a friendly wag of his tail. Jarvis sat down, waiting for the small dog's response.

Visit my Deviantart!