Author Topic: Location of the Map Pack Torrent?  (Read 2549 times)

Cirvihi

Location of the Map Pack Torrent?
« on: July 31, 2011, 07:09:15 pm »
Pardon me if the answer is really obvious, I've been on hiatus for a while.
According to the news, there is a new map pack available for torrent in the "Official Downloads" section. But once you go there, all you get is a note that Tigg is fixing the maps. I don't see any other new updates regarding the map pack being under construction, and it was kind of my understanding that most of the kinks had already been worked out or explained by Tigg in both of their posts.

So do I need to be looking somewhere else, or are the maps really under construction as of now?

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Location of the Map Pack Torrent?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 08:30:49 pm »
Well, I haven't downloaded the map pack because my computer is too weak to do so. But I see what you're saying, about the pack being fixed... I'm not sure if Tigg is working on them at the moment or what, but you could try nosing around in the FeralHeart Media board, located here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=34.0

Best of luck finding it. :3

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
Re: Location of the Map Pack Torrent?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 03:46:13 pm »
It's just what it says,
Since most glitch, or give you errors, or are slow upon entry, Tigg is fixing them up (:
If you already have the pack, I suggest redownloading once they are fixed up, that way, your game will be faster when going into the maps.