Author Topic: h-hello, I'm Koga, and I'm a husky ^^  (Read 2236 times)

Koga

h-hello, I'm Koga, and I'm a husky ^^
« on: January 22, 2011, 06:15:42 am »
well I'm here cuz I thought this place would give me inspiration for my book i'm writting and also because this looks like fun, I have good experience with the creation of 3 demensional objects and it's fun to work with them, I have to try this now ^^
well as i said I'm Koga, and here is the story behind this character, let me know what you all think! any critisism is accepted, bad or good, I love both :D

Koga is a yong husky who was the runt of the litter, it didn't bother him that his brothers and sisters would not let him play with them, Koga just played with his mom Koda, but one day Koga heard the humans talking about giving them up, he didn't like that idea though so the night after a farmer bought them and the night before he came to pick them up Koga saw his chance to escape, but upon doing so this made it hard for him. Then Boad, an English Mastiff, ran into Koga, now Boad was someone who saved Koga from a semi hitting him and they became friends. Boad decided to help Koga find his way but he refused to leave his humans all together, Koga understood what Boad was saying and that is when Koga takes off on his own way into the city, then a few weeks later a problem arose, the humans that "owned" Koga are now looking for him and that is when Koga leaves the city and runs out into the woods, he runs into a female wolf that decides to take Koga as her pup she returns to her pack and they eventually accept him, but even with the collar dangling arond his neck Koga forgets he was ever a husky until he meets someone in particular, Koga doesn't realize that all this will reveal the true nature of the old Zenshu Legacy...

Koga

Re: h-hello, I'm Koga, and I'm a husky ^^
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 06:21:42 am »
also i'm 17 and I love to draw artwork, but I don't think I'm that great of a writer, but anyways here is a basic description of Koga
he is a gray and white husky that has his left eye blue and right eye brown, he never tries to get into fights when there is another way out of it. He is very friendly and tries to make friends instead of foes, even though most wolves he knows don't like him because Koga thinks and tries to act like a wolf.
 I usually go by the name of Jack_the_Otter and I heard about this place from a good friend from FA (Fur Affinity)

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 07:13:44 am »
Hey there! :3 Welcome to the FH forums! Huskies are cool. 8D

Solvic

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 09:21:05 am »
  Welcome to the FeralHeart Fourm, Koga!

Hope you enjoy it here 8D

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 02:34:30 pm »
Hai, Koga! Nice bio. :3 I hope you enjoy the forums! <3

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 09:56:29 pm »
Love the description ^^ Anyway, welcome to FH :D!

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Koga

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 02:35:11 am »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the forums and for the compliments, you all made me feel welcome ^^P yay

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 03:31:19 am »
Welcome! :D
Hope we can be friends :3

Koga

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 04:13:23 am »