Author Topic: Feral Heart + turns all black?  (Read 2390 times)

Offline AkiliRose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral Heart + turns all black?
« on: January 04, 2012, 03:19:18 pm »
When I try to play Feral hearts+, things seem generally fine-aside from the short, half minute lag between the credits and the login screen.
But once I log in, everything but my characters turned black, and I can't see anything but them.
How should I fix it?

autumns

Re: Feral Heart + turns all black?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 03:52:29 pm »
Move all your characters to Bonefire on FH, set it as your home, then open FH+.
You can also try this:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0

CrystalSprint

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 05:50:45 pm »
That sounds like the new files you installed are't being found correctly, except the ones that are stored in a different locale on your computer. Make sure FH+ installed correctly and all files are in the right place, and your virus protection has not tagged some part of FH+ as a virus. If it modified a .exe, some virus protections will catch that as a virus and prevent it to run correctly. Some .dll's could be damaged as well. Try reinstalling FH+ as well, being sure to completely remove FH if it continues to have problems.

Offline AkiliRose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 02:59:21 am »
Thank you to you both.
I tried re-installing it three times, and I -stupidly- have no current antivirus(working on that).
I tried going to bonfire island, and it worked, but that is the only place I can go-there is no portals or anything :/
Also, I tried that link I was given, but it kept saying 'files invalid'.
Thanks for the help, though!

autumns

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 02:10:27 pm »
Yur welcome :D