Author Topic: Hey~  (Read 1045 times)

Xulavl

Hey~
« on: February 06, 2011, 01:54:37 am »
I'm a bit of a newbie. I used to play Impressive Title casually (read: not very often) but I was excited for FH because I figured it meant a game I could just play in my spare time and enjoy take in and enjoy. I love making graphics, so FH is perfect for this.

You guys can call me Byrd, and I used to roleplay quite often, although never under the pseudonym Byrd. I roleplayed back around 2003 and stopped in 2008, so I suppose I'm experienced but not so much anymore. I'm a literate roleplayer, chat speak is the bane of my existence, and I hope it won't be too hard to find a small literate roleplaying group. I'm actually very shy when it comes to talking to anybody who approaches me in-game so I've created a character that should help me overcome that obstacle. I'm going to mention that I roleplayed horses, wolves, and humans on sites like Wild Horse, Terre Libre, and Golden Memories. I don't know if anybody here knows me, but if you think you do, feel free to message me and we can talk :)

I'm not a very interesting person in general. My taste in music could be called obscure (German bands, Japanese singers) and I only have a hamster as a pet.

So yeah, hopefully I can find a roleplaying group that will bear with me, haha. Glad to be part of the FH community :)

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
Re: Hey~
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 09:08:34 am »
Haha don't say you're not interesting dear, all RPers are creative peepz. =D
But anyhow, welcome to FH! c:

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Hey~
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 07:25:13 pm »
Hey Byrd! Welcome to FH!
Naw, everyone's interesting in their own way. ;)