Author Topic: Well, hello! ^^  (Read 1465 times)

adelyne

Well, hello! ^^
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:27:50 am »
Hello there!

You may call me Adelyne, or by my irl name Dallas if you so choose. (:
I stumbled upon this game because wolfquest gets boring after a while. haha.
I am new here and just wanted to say hello and meet some people!
I only have two characters so far, my wolf is Jacoba and my feline is Adelyne.
I will get to writing their bios as soon as i can, just havent done that yet.
I used to roleplay on furcadia for years if any of you have played it, so i am fairly literate
but im sure my writing skills have gone down since i quit, so dont mind that.

But yes! im really excited about this game and hello again!

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Well, hello! ^^
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 05:32:32 am »
First off welcome to Feralheart and I hope you enjoy your time spent here there is certainly lots of creative things you can do here and alot you can participate in here on the forums such as preset contests and the list goes on. Please though make sure and read the game and forum rules thoroughly, they can be found in the link below.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

adelyne

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 05:46:27 am »
Thank you (:
and i will definitely be sure to do that, thanks again!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 04:58:16 pm »
Welcome to the forums, ya floof. :D

It's wonderful to have you here, and I hope have a good time in-game and in the forums. c: And, by the way, I found FH through Wolfquest, as well. -air paw- I like the new snow thing they've got going on, but sadly the chat filter they have in multiplayer is a bit more of a hinderance than a help, I believe...

Anyway~ Have fun, and a floof for introducing yourself. c; I hope to see you around!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

adelyne

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 11:00:52 pm »
thank you! and yes i do like the new weather editions they added. im sad to see theyre running out of funding for the game however ):

could you point me in the direction on how to get my characters unstuck from loading a map? ive tried the reset home from the forums however 2 of them are still stuck ):

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 11:23:54 pm »
Hello there, and welcome to Feral Heart forums.
Since your new, it's best to take a look at the Feral Heart Rules and guidelines to fallow when playing on Game and on forums

Rules

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Also, meet the staff. These are the peps that would help in lots of ways. Feel free to contact them if there is ever so a problem in game or forums, and they will be happy to help.

Staff
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

I hope you enjoy your time here, and have a amazing time playing.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 01:34:11 am »
thank you! and yes i do like the new weather editions they added. im sad to see theyre running out of funding for the game however ):

could you point me in the direction on how to get my characters unstuck from loading a map? ive tried the reset home from the forums however 2 of them are still stuck ):

They are? :o That's sad to hear... Poor WQ. I wish 'em the best.

But yes'm, I think you just need to retry the character reset. So, Login again, and go to Character Reset. Then just go to your charries that have been trapped, click Reset Home (which will reset their home to Lonely Cave) and then hit Go Home.
This should fix things.

If they're stuck in private/custom maps, though, an easy fix is to take those maps out of your Exports, and then jump onto those charries. They'll appear in a black, blank map, and then you can reset home and get outta there.
If it is a public map, though, stick with the Character Reset thing.
Good luck!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

adelyne

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 03:25:19 am »
Hello there, and welcome to Feral Heart forums.
Since your new, it's best to take a look at the Feral Heart Rules and guidelines to fallow when playing on Game and on forums

Rules

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

Also, meet the staff. These are the peps that would help in lots of ways. Feel free to contact them if there is ever so a problem in game or forums, and they will be happy to help.

Staff
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

I hope you enjoy your time here, and have a amazing time playing.
i have done that already, thank you (: and thank you again for the welcome.

adelyne

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 03:26:41 am »

They are? :o That's sad to hear... Poor WQ. I wish 'em the best.

But yes'm, I think you just need to retry the character reset. So, Login again, and go to Character Reset. Then just go to your charries that have been trapped, click Reset Home (which will reset their home to Lonely Cave) and then hit Go Home.
This should fix things.

If they're stuck in private/custom maps, though, an easy fix is to take those maps out of your Exports, and then jump onto those charries. They'll appear in a black, blank map, and then you can reset home and get outta there.
If it is a public map, though, stick with the Character Reset thing.
Good luck!

and yeah their server will be shutting down sometime this year they said. but single player will still be available. and thanks! i forgot about pressing go home on character reset. theyre all saved now (: