Author Topic: Congradulations FH, you've got a new newbie!  (Read 2354 times)

Offline xClandestinex

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Congradulations FH, you've got a new newbie!
« on: May 25, 2014, 02:34:17 am »
*stumbles into thread in short of breath* Holy cow, catching an open registration and making an account on time is like jumping through a closing portal! But thankfully I didn't have to wait long. Ahem, okay on with the introduction.

Let's see...how DID I find Feral Heart? I downloaded this game maybe two or three years ago (but I had to delete it for reasons forgotten) so I found this game a long time ago. Oh, yeah! Google...duh. My first introduction to PC games that let you play an animal was-(need I say the obvious?) WolfQuest. I still play it; my user is 'panther4' if anyone wanted to drop a message.  ;) I don't bite. Not as a human that is....well..
Since I went bat-crazy when I saw that the registration was open and slapped down the first User I could think of, PantherCat might not be a permanent user. So don't get too used to calling me by it. I was planning on making maybe a few main characters for gameplay but when I explored the Character Creator, there was so much for my little artsy mind to play with. It's hard to only just keep two characters.  ::) Um, for now, while I'm still learning the ropes on coloring my character I'm probably going to play in the plain brownish coat until my black coat is done.  :P The name of the character I'm using in game (for now) is Visitor. So, if you happen to see a brown panther named Visitor, that'll be me.

Welp, not a very good intro but it's....somethin'.  :-\ I'll see you guys in the game and in the forums!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Congradulations FH, you've got a new newbie!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 02:38:29 am »
Hello there and welcome/welcome back to Feral Heart! ^^ Good job on catching the registration. Be sure to refresh your mind with the Rules. Also, be sure to remember how to Report a User in case if it is ever needed, which I hope not. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time here once again and have a great experience in-game. c:

Offline xClandestinex

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 02:39:10 am »
oh, oops the name wasn't supposed to be Undecided. huh, but it goes to show how last minute it was...

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 02:54:57 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, a magical land where un-correctly colored hyenas, Scary TLK characters, and muffins roam c8

-cough- Enough messin around. Read teh rules, check the list of staff, then chu should be good to go and leap in-game c:
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 03:05:05 am »
I bid ye' a warm welcome to the FeralHeart community, sir Panther. I congratulate ye' on catchin' those sneaky registrations. As stated before by Ms. Oreo and ma'dam Faolan, it'd be best ye' take a gander at the links Ms. Oreo provided and I as well below:

The Feralheart Staff
The link above will take ye' to a list of the community's current staff members. They run the game and enforce the rules in order to make sure order is bestowed among the members. If ye' have any questions, feel free to PM one of them. They won't bite.
Manual
Havin' some troubles with movin' yer character or is a bit confused with what key does what? Click on the link above and yer problems should be solved.
Help Boards
Need help with the game and/or forums? Click on the link above and feel free to ask fellow members for aid!
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Click on the link above and it'll direct ye' to the guidelines that should give ye' a few quick tips while spendin' yer time here on the forums.

If ye' have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to send me a PM or consult the Help boards and ask yer fellow FeralHeartians. I'm delighted to see yet another friendly face.
gone

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 04:50:40 am »
Hello there floof, welcome to feralheart! I hope you read the important links that Vespian kindly provided for you, Also i hope you enjoyed the game and make new friends!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 04:53:23 am »
Warm welcome to Feralheart, PantherCat! Make sure to take a gander at the links listed above for help. :) I hope you have a wonderful time in-game and on the forums!

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 07:28:27 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart!
Make sure you have a good look at the links Vespain gave you there to stay out of trouble and find help quickly and when needed. Happy playing!

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 08:23:10 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, PantherCat! :D
Hope you have fun :3

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2014, 11:07:48 am »
Welcome to FH! o3o Many typos and fun await you :3  
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 11:17:19 am by xXQueenXx »