Author Topic: Rui's Kitties~ [Updated, Enter Cross.]  (Read 1458 times)

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
Rui's Kitties~ [Updated, Enter Cross.]
« on: February 02, 2014, 10:39:28 pm »
~Rengineko~
A species of yokai who's purpose in existence is to harvest the souls of the faithfully departed, and purify the souls of the fallen Akuma, other wise known as demons.
Before we begin, you should be aware that there two types of Akuma, those turned to darkness by loneliness which is a common fate for souls who remain among the living after death and those who have turn to darkness in life through sin. The latter when harvested is devoured by the Rengineko and enter into a vortex which leads to the Underlands never to see the light again.
[There are also many different species of Yokai which take on as many forms as that of the creatures in the world of the living.]

My Yokai in particular take on the form of a domestic cat-like creatures, with masks of bone, hollow eyes, large neko ears and vixen-like tails.[^^ All are drawn and Owned by yours truly~]

This one is not an actual member of the Rengineko division, however it's a good illustration of what a common Rengineko looks like~[Based off of Prida, my dearest luff.]

An't it just adorabrew >u<
There are eight total members in the Rengineko division, I do have an unfinished picture  of all of them but for now I'll have to reveal some of my finished works until I find time to finish the rest~ ^^

This one here is DraKetin, the oldest and most advanced of the Rengineko, though he's past his prime his power exceeds that of any Rengineko ever known, making him a rather formidable elder. >3<

As you may notice, this is the same picture though the design is different~
[Mue, DraKani]

This one here is Umbra, an elite member of the Rengineko division, commonly referred to as the Captain when Uoe Devour isn't around[Devour is the dominate overruling Female of the group whom even Umbra tends to submit to].[ This is probably one of the first Rengineko I ever drew so it' pretty basic, I've gotten better at drawing them since then =3=]

This fellow here is none other then Cross the only ranked Assassin in the Rengineko division, he's feared by many and considered to be a unofficial cannibal, since he takes pride in eating Yokia after battling and defeating them, Cross is also quite a sadistic charmer and likes to go after Akuma of the opposite gender so that he can sweet talk them all the while devouring their souls in order to transport them a world of suffering and eternal darkness.  

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 06:31:49 am by Rui »

Sig and Avvie by Me
User: JackJackleHound
DA:TheWickedNeverRest

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Rui's Kitties~
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 10:57:44 pm »
A very interestin' species and unique characters at that. T'is been a while since I've last read about a species based upon the Reaper or other biblical, afterlife being. Very creative I do admit and yer artwork only compliments yer creation. A job well done all in all Ms. I thoroughly enjoyed readin' about yer characters.
gone

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 11:12:36 pm »
Thank you kindly for the complement Sir, ^^. Much appreciated.

Sig and Avvie by Me

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:01:23 am »
  How intriguing. Wonderful characters, very abstract.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 04:44:08 am »
Thank you for the lovely compliment
And yes, I do enjoy the freedom
of abstract art as well
as exploring the idles of
Shinigami fantasies
>u< <3
I guess I have a thing for fluffy things with masks.

Sig and Avvie by Me