Author Topic: Colourwheel  (Read 3209 times)

SoulRevenge

Colourwheel
« on: September 19, 2013, 02:33:44 am »
hehehe i dunno if anyone else has thought up of this and since it hasnt been on the first/second page im just gonna
put this out here for all to read/agree with/disagree with/whatever else you're gonna do

so ive noticed that on many other forums there is a 'colourwheel' option, that not only gives you a  LOT more colour options with more convenience (you dont have to copy-paste the hex code if you want something that doesnt have its own lil' code on the forums) but it even saves recently used colours, and ive found it really convenient for those that love adding colour

might a colourwheel be added in the future? i know plug-ins, depending on what they are, can be pretty laggy and what-not, but i really think this would be good for the fh forums because

1) although its a rather small thing and just for colour, a lot of users might appreciated it
2) its simply more convenient to access recently used 'custom colours'
3) its a small plug-in and in the case that it causes too much trouble, it can always be removed

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Colourwheel
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 11:01:53 pm »
-blows the dust off of this post- I've had my eye on this thread to see what other floofs might be thinking on it, but it seems no one is biting yet.

I will say, it's certainly an interesting idea. I personally love colors, and I myself had to go into the hex codes to grab the shade of blue I loved most, and I still have to type in an odd code to get it every time I post (all 1,000+ of them D8).
So, it certainly would be a nifty little tool.

Although, the question is how much work it would take to install it (since Red and Raz would be the only ones ahead of that one, and they certainly have enough background and foreground work to do), and whether or not there is a plugin compatible with SMF, which is the type of forum we use.

I personally don't think this is a dire need, but it is a nifty idea.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Colourwheel
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 03:54:24 pm »
Interesting. Oh ya missed a spot. *blows spot of dust*

Yeah maybe might add this I dunno could be useful. ;)

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/