Author Topic: September Update 1/9  (Read 22091 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
September Update 1/9
« on: September 01, 2012, 10:02:15 pm »
Updates for September

Even though the majority is now jumping back to their school since the summer break has now passed, things are moving on as always here around FeralHeart. The month might been very calm around the boards, but we still have a few things to bring to your attention, so feel free to read through September News update.

Notice Regarding The Game Server
Not too long ago Razmirz did some upgrading to the game server and we now have faster writing and reading speeds. The old limit of 200 players within a map has been increased to up to 300 and bad token messages users used to bump into should been reduced drastically, giving a better play experience all together.

Board & Site changes
On the board front there has not been too much going on, but we have one slight of change, and that is the sticky in the "Member Bio & Journals" section here on the board, the sticky that used to exist has been remade a bit, so thankies to ramine for that. New sticky can be found by clicking here.

Events & kewl sturf
Our Member of the season vote for the Summer period has now ended, and we have 3 lovely members who made it. They are no one else but.

BigSkippy, Thierry and Tearless!

Congratulations to you three, you have been a very nice addition to the Site and game and the members of the community think you deserve this one, and the staff can only agree on this. Whether it's for input regarding subjects, helping new members, creations shared or just time and interest put into the game we thank you for it all. You will soon receive and updated profile with a nice little ribbon and wear the green MOTS name on the online list for the upcoming season.

Give them all a congratulations guys!

The video making contest is moving on, and we finally have the qualifiers for the final vote. We thank everyone who took part and entered the contest and shared their videos with us since we got quite a few lovely viddies but now it's time to determine the top 3 but also see who takes home the first spot. If you are interested in putting your vote for certain viddies feel free to visit this thread and check out the qualifiers. The vote will keep on going until the middle of September.

Side note
From one thing to another, we have yet another MIT on the team, and the floof we are speaking of is our BigSkippy. He's spent lots of time and interest into the FeralHeart community and it has not gone unnoticed. He will most likely be helping the staffies a lot the upcoming month and show his floof like qualities.

Short and simple monthly update this time around, hopefully we will have more to bring up and share in the next update, but low on information or not, see you in a month, and stay safe.

Thanks~ Redrawr outz
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:33:21 pm by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

SoulRevenge

Re: September Update 1/9
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 10:26:11 pm »
Thanks for the updates Reddles!

Oh yush.
And congradtlz BigSkippy~ :3. I'd make you a pie if I had a oven! I think that's what I need anyway.. O__O

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 11:02:03 pm »
kewl. I can get my characters out of fluorite now!
I need a new signature.

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 11:11:31 pm »
Good to hear of the upgrades done to the server. c: And, congrats to the MotS winners!

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 11:16:07 pm »
Thankies for the update Red. Good job for the MOTS winners and Skip for becoming a MIT! You guys all deserve it. And good luck to all of yew in the video contest :3
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 12:18:08 am »
Congrats Thierry, BigSkippy and Tearless :3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 12:23:04 am »
Thanks for the update Red :) I definately am glad Razmirs pushed the limit to 300. Things are flowing much more easy in game now in terms of getting into Fluorite. As for all the contests going on good luck everyone and a really big Congratulations to the new Summer Members of the Season BigSkippy, Thierry, and Tearless. Glad to have BigSkippy aboard as another mod in the making too cause he is a super fun character and helpful guy around the forum ^_^. I can't wait to see what other exciting things this new month will bring in the community.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 01:30:38 am »
Thanks guys and yes congrats to all the MOTS winners!, Thanks Red for the update.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 01:36:43 am »
Congratulations to the MOTS winners, you guys have earned it :) And I am also glad that the server limit to 300 per map for I haven't gotten near as many bad tokens as I have before.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 02:30:47 am »
many and nice updates :3 I am so excited ^^