Author Topic: Slowing things down a little  (Read 116682 times)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Slowing things down a little
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2012, 09:57:18 pm »
^ Also to add:
It is against the rules of what runs FeralHeart which is known as OGRE, I believe

That's not at all correct. What Suragaha said is true for the most part-- server stuff is left up to Raz and we can only do so much for the game without Kov.
Please make sure that what you post is true before you post it, Silver. This is how rumors and false ideas get spread around.

Offline -Mink-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2012, 10:00:27 pm »
^ Also to add:
It is against the rules of what runs FeralHeart which is known as OGRE, I believe

That's not at all correct. What Suragaha said is true for the most part-- server stuff is left up to Raz and we can only do so much for the game without Kov.
Please make sure that what you post is true before you post it, Silver. This is how rumors and false ideas get spread around.

I think Raz is the one who said it's against Ogre ToS.  But I read the ToS, and there's no rule against it anywhere last I checked. 
Derp

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2012, 11:09:50 pm »
There's a lot of faulty information going on in here as the talk goes on. the thread itself has made it's point very clear, and I myself and other mods has talked and pointed out these questions several times.

Do believe this thread can be locked.
Former community manager of FeralHeart