Author Topic: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events  (Read 102360 times)

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
Re: Information Thread Regarding Server Inactivity And Recent Events
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2015, 07:52:10 pm »
I'd just like to state something regarding a certain bit of this post... you say you can't confirm nor deny MR and CS's involvement, but actually, you can.

We both actively helped you by supplying information. We both gave our sides, explained our innocence. There is proof that we were not involved. The hackers themselves have said it, and we have stated it many times and given backup to support us.

Neither CS nor MR was involved in this attack, instead we were targets like you, and you and all the rest of the staff know this. I myself have actively helped you guys by giving a ton of information via PM, and I'm MR's head administrator.

Thanks for completely sweeping us under the rug.

FH is at it again!!!! You can't find more vague and ill-conceived answers anywhere else folks!!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2015, 08:04:35 pm »
You guys need to settle down already.

Just because a few staff get messages about users you suspect might be involved doesn't make it law nor direct truth to what took place in FeralHeart and as far as I see it we should be allowed to look through the hard evidence we can find on our own server and what took place. Even though things said during the event by those who were in it included links to your pages, we do not "assume" anything.

Keep in mind that in that very text we say we cannot "confirm nor deny" doesn't mean we accuse anyone. Also, taking it directly from the text written " it doesn't make them more or less likely to have been involved with the "hacking". We are trying to be as direct about this matter as possible and we cannot fully know to which extent it reaches out, and if we truly thought you guys were a suspect we'd probably have a note about it somewhere.

Right now you're being very quick to jump the gun and not really taking any consideration of what took place and that it actually happened in Feral-Heart and that this is the community it damaged the most. It's our game that was breached, had to be taken down, and something we had to clarify to users. I understand you guys are upset if someone posted a link or mentioned your game during this, but do no play the card that we're bad for trying to move on slowly and talking about something we simply cannot know for certain.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline blackmailchan

• View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2015, 08:17:13 pm »

Right now you're being very quick to jump the gun and not really taking any consideration of what took place and that it actually happened in Feral-Heart and that this is the community it damaged the most. It's our game that was breached, had to be taken down, and something we had to clarify to users. I understand you guys are upset if someone posted a link or mentioned your game during this, but do no play the card that we're bad for trying to move on slowly and talking about something we simply cannot know for certain.

Yeah u guys sure are suffering the aftermath of tumblr hashtags supporting you and not to mention all the notes of " WOW U GUYS ARE THE BEST KEEP IT UP! "

You know I got death threats right???? But that's just me jumping the gun because we weren't targeted in any way with this as well as FH. Maybe my server didn't get taken down but my users were harassed. : - ) That kinda bums me out
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 08:20:29 pm by Blackmail »

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2015, 08:25:20 pm »
Exactly what Blackmail said. Black's gotten death threats over this, our games are being blamed by many and we're being dragged through the mud, and you're acting like we could still be behind this. You don't even give us the time of day to acknowledge that we aren't involved in the attack, that we helped.

We're innocent and you know it. We are involved as targets in this just as much as you. Where you're getting praise, we're over here getting hate and death threats and being harassed by the hackers just as much as FH is.

We helped out with this whole thing by supplying information and evidence on our end, and you're not even giving us any acknowledgement.

Offline -Aphrodite-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2015, 08:28:23 pm »
Yeah, "damage". The only damage that happened to your game was that a few people were kicked and it had to be taken down. Nothing so "damaging", while Skull (and CS staff members?) were given death threats and on the other hand, did most of the job in catching the hacker.

Not to add that Skull is harassed by them since last year until /now/.

But yeah, FH staff were the most to suffer out of this. Definitely.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2015, 08:29:38 pm »
Users are concerned for the game since it was in the risk zone. FeralHeart has been here for quite some time and got all sorts of messages sent our way as the game it is, and the community that follows. But do not make it seem like it's our fault these tags might exist out there or users not knowing how to behave.

We've not accused you guys of anything, and we're being very clear that just because you guys were mentioned doesn't make it more or less likely you were involved with what took place. We're just trying to continue where it has left us. I am truly sorry if you guys have someone against you that might've taken the liberty to drag you in here, but the truth is that we still don't know each and every user that might've been involved.

So please keep this in mind.

Offline blackmailchan

• View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2015, 08:38:22 pm »
We've not accused you guys of anything, and we're being very clear that just because you guys were mentioned doesn't make it more or less likely you were involved with what took place. We're just trying to continue where it has left us. I am truly sorry if you guys have someone against you that might've taken the liberty to drag you in here, but the truth is that we still don't know each and every user that might've been involved.

So please keep this in mind.

I get what you're trying to do by taking the neutral ground and saying you don't know whether or not we're responsible. But that's a load of horsedonkey because you, as an Admin, have the ability to see IP's and to even check the timing that events occured. You can see that my IP and Skull's IP weren't involved- you can see that we're both very upset about this and were upset with eachother, and uh- oh yeah- We still have ZERO information from you guys about anything. How can you guys still be so unaware of what's going on with your own server yet you have enough evidence to proudly assume that someone has the source code?

Users see you as having magic powers over everything- and if the magical FH being in the sky is undecided that gives the currently upset FH users attacking us zero reason to stop- and the people who don't think we're guilty now a chance to second guess. If you're really so oblivious as to whether or not MR and CS are involved- just zip it up : - ) There's no harm in saying we're innocent now to stave off the harassers and then decide later that we were guilty. It's okay to be wrong sometimes.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2015, 08:39:59 pm »
Will kindly ask users not to post more about this since it's not going to lead anyone anywhere. If you have concerns do feel free to send a message to any of the staff.

Offline blackmailchan

• View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2015, 08:41:10 pm »
Will kindly ask users not to post more about this since it's not going to lead anyone anywhere. If you have concerns do feel free to send a message to any of the staff.
" No one is praising FH anymore and speaking way 2 much truth so i lock thred : - ( "

Offline -Aphrodite-

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2015, 08:42:24 pm »
What the...?

How about to have a dispute without backing away?