Author Topic: Moderator Free October  (Read 55166 times)

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Free October
« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2018, 10:40:39 pm »
Wait what.. i readed this whole thing and.. I have no words.. no moderators for the whole month? That would be chaos! what if people are breaking rules rn and no admins are on probably! Im sorry but i disagree with this..
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Offline Noivern

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • gay rights
    • cannon-fire-pearl
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 25, 2018, 10:52:37 pm »
Thanks for the memories, FeralHeart, it was a good 6 years. I made some of my best friends here. But this is entirely ridiculous and honestly a stupid idea. Shame on you Raz, I hope you realize your mistake someday. Until you do, this game was nice while it lasted and I'm thankful for the good old days. Have fun running a game without anyone supporting you. : )
hi:)

Calvary

« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2018, 10:54:44 pm »
https://discord.gg/sz3c3u6

Keeping this up for anyone to join!

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 25, 2018, 11:25:22 pm »
As staff, you must take responsibility over moderating the game.

I won't be even considering playing FeralHeart throughout all of October. I desperately hope you change your mind and never do something like this again. If you and fellow staff can't moderate the game yourselves, pass it onto someone else. I basically grew up with this game, and it breaks my heart to see such a careless decision.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2018, 11:47:23 pm »
As staff, you must take responsibility over moderating the game.

I won't be even considering playing FeralHeart throughout all of October. I desperately hope you change your mind and never do something like this again. If you and fellow staff can't moderate the game yourselves, pass it onto someone else. I basically grew up with this game, and it breaks my heart to see such a careless decision.

This was Raz's decision.
The FeralHeart staff were not consulted about this.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline RazIsAThot

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Be gone hoe
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 26, 2018, 12:02:26 am »
Raz is worthless trash of an Admin.

wolfdog01

« Reply #226 on: September 26, 2018, 12:04:52 am »
Maybe this is what he wants. He wants enough people to leave and get mad so he can shut down the game without as many people on it. A lot of people are leaving and the staff page only has him on it. I think he just wants people to give up and go home so he can finally quit. Idk tho.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 26, 2018, 12:05:20 am »
Raz is worthless trash of an Admin.

Insulting him with your user and in posts is not going to help the matter...

Offline spida1962

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 26, 2018, 12:20:24 am »
Dear Razmirz,
I understand that some decisions have been made through a split hair decision and it breaks my heart to hear it. In my honest opinion, this is an extremely childish decision that will lead to nothing but chaos and havoc. I have been on FH since December 10, 2011, when Feral Heart was basically an infant. I thrived through Feral Heart because it was the outlet to escape my world that was all too cruel to me. Now whether you choose to remove me entirely from Feral Heart for what I am about to say, then that decision is ultimately up to you.

Honestly, I have never witnessed a moment where you have logged on or engaged in the community throughout the entirety of my membership; you were just the ghost behind the curtains. Yes, I was consistently on and off with activity but I engaged with the community, I connected with the community, I was a part of the community, and what you are doing is hurting the community. The reason the community died is that Feral Heart was dying and people were losing interest; they were growing up and had no time. This is all because the expansions ceased to continue and people even ran out of areas to role-play, especially those who were unable to download private or even public maps, but that is not the only reason I have contacted you.

I have contacted you on behalf of every member of Feral Heart, and even the ex-moderators, because you are making a poor decision to not only remove all moderators, but to remove the patch along with the characters that entered the patch. You probably already know that you have more than likely deleted many characters that people have worked hard on, have put creative ideas into, and have given their own little piece of their heart. This is completely unfair to all members who were genuinely excited for the new patch that you were so against releasing. As an old member, I am asking you to please reconsider your decisions and bring on new moderators; please do not view this as me asking you to add the patch. I am simply asking you to apologize to the community and restore things back to the way things were. Don't let me lose hope in you, Razmirz. You are my idol. You created the world that ley me escape my abusive father. You are the one who gave light to eyes that have only seen darkness. So PLEASE Raz... don't break me again.

Sincerely, a dedicated member.

Offline Sayomi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 26, 2018, 12:21:04 am »
Alright... I don't care to post on these forums nor do I make any effort to express my thoughts or opinions on most that I see here, but this time I feel inclined seeing as to how this affects the entire community. This is by far one of the least sensible courses of action that could've possibly been taken.

Raz, I don't know you, i've hardly ever even seen you anywhere except occasionally here on the forums. I only know you run the server for this game and as the master of everything I would think you'd have a clear head on your shoulders-- but from what i'm seeing posted here and elsewhere, that's apparently not the case. Now, I have no right to really speak on something I personally have no experience with but, I can tell you that by taking an action like this that you're not only upsetting a large number of people but you're also causing the ultimate destruction of a game that you're supposed to be in control of.

I've been on here for years, i've watched this community from the sidelines and I know how responsible, respectful, and self-reliant that it can be but on the other hand i've also seen my fair share of abusive, spiteful, and toxic people running around. It wouldn't take much for someone to angrily start abusing this system over something stupid. Seriously, there's so many people that have the potential to exploit this if they don't get their way or are upset by something, implementing a system like this will only bring about disaster and it's incredibly sad to see a game that i've enjoyed for so many years get reduced to this.

I hope you come to your senses and make the right decisions but if not, then it's been fun while it lasted.