Author Topic: Chyle's Poems  (Read 1532 times)

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Spotted Milkshakes
    • View Profile
Chyle's Poems
« on: September 27, 2015, 01:26:26 pm »
Honestly just a few poems here and there. I'll update them as soon as one pops up x3.

Ten Sixty six
A poem based around the great fire's of London back in the Stuart era. A heart tailed disaster especially for those who lost there homes in that year. However, after two years of the plague had that fire not only wiped out an entire half of the city but did it also cure it. 

Fire, Fire
                                                                       burning higher...
                                                                       Over the hills
                                                                       a crackling spire   

Closer, Closer
                                                                       The beast...
                                                                       It's making animals
                                                                       Crawl on thumbs

Faster, Faster
                                                                       The phoenix....
                                                                       wings spread far
                                                                       Covering the ground
                                                                       In the darkest tar.

Open mouth, Closing eyes
                                                                       The wood is burning, can't you hear me cry?

Fire, Fire
                                                                         burning higher
                                                                         over the hills
                                                                         God's quire

Of singing children
                                                                          Wailing wood
                                                                         people trudging with skins of suds.
                                                                         With the rats and fleas
                                                                         and charcoal sticks
                                                                         A five digit number...

Ten...Sixty...six

Parade at Half mast
This peom is rather dark. Nothing bad I promise you but it's hard to get the point of the poem. If someone figures it out please PM me x3

Your love
                                                                          Your life
                                                                          Your black sided scythe
                                                                          Paraded at half mast

My time
                                                                         My pain
                                                                         My one hundred levelled game
                                                                         Sacrificed at half mast

Her hate
                                                                         Her crime
                                                                         Her heart shaped shrine
                                                                         Shot at half mast

His pride
                                                                         His tag
                                                                         His country's flag
                                                                         Placed at half mast

As the dogs
                                                                         The dogs march
                                                                         To the singing larks
                                                                         And brittle as they bathed in red
                                                                         Did they bath at half mast

And to the countries realisation
                                                                         Leaders turned to dictation
                                                                         With all in the congregation
                                                                         We all
                                                                         They all
                                                                         Parade at half mast.

The masquerader
Based off an old story I did about a trans man who had trouble over the internet with a few people. Won't say much as it may end up getting posted here some-day who knows? x3

Masquerader
                                                                         He called
                                                                         Who are you my dear?
                                                                         With hair so black so metal

Masquerader
                                                                         He called
                                                                         Who are you my dear?
                                                                         Born so hearty so britle

Masquerader
                                                                         He called
                                                                         Why are you upset my dear
                                                                         Masquerader
                                                                         He called
                                                                         Your eye's are full of fear

Masquerader
                                                                         He called
                                                                         Or was it he at all?
                                                                         Masquerader
                                                                         He called
                                                                         Why'd you make him fall?

Gabriel!
Now for a more, light-hearted one. It's very short.. very derpy so I'm sorry. It's based off my in game character who can be a bit off a hot head sometimes.

Gabriel!
                                                                         Yes Gabriel
                                                                         Him there with the black hair
                                                                         Gabriel
                                                                         No Gabriel
                                                                         Chewing my leg isn't fair...

-wip-

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Chyle's Poems
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:16:11 pm »
Your poems are very interesting, I like your style with them and I'd love to see more in the future. x3

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Chyle's Poems
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 07:46:58 pm »
Wow these are really good. :)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline GlaydrChyle

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12