Author Topic: Goodbye Fellow Fluffs  (Read 1456 times)

Offline OceanWaves

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Goodbye Fellow Fluffs
« on: December 30, 2017, 05:42:03 am »
I'm leaving, probably forever. I'll miss everybody I've met and the memories I've made. I just don't play anymore. I like the new maps but most of my friends have moved on from FH since the update, now it's my time. I may come on very rarely though, but that will probably only last a couple weeks until I'm gone forever. None of the RP's I'm interested in last more than a few days and I find that I'm enjoying the game less and less.

I've made so many memories and met so many wonderful people that I certainly won't forget. Before the update, I would come on almost everyday and it would give me so much joy to sit in Bonfire Island and chat with my friends, but it's just not the same now. I have nothing against the new update, I like it a lot and it gives new members the joy I had before the update. Thank you all so much for the memories. I'll never forget the time I had and the moments I've enjoyed in FeralHeart, Goodbye fluffs!
Panic! at the Disco trash #1

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Fellow Fluffs
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 05:55:13 am »
Farewell, Ocean.
A lot of peoples friends I've seen have moved on as well and this is a recent reason for some leaving the community or becoming inactive. Memories stay forever. <3 Have a good one!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 06:52:18 am »
Really sorry to hear this fluff. I hope you take good care of yourself! And visit sometimes! ^^

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 08:42:37 am »
aw dang, sorry to see you go. i'm glad you enjoyed the time you spent here, and hopefully we might see you again some time in the future! best wishes! <3

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 10:28:41 am »
Goodbye, wave! Gone like the waves on the beach, even they must go.

I hope you'll have a fun time wherever you end up!

Sayonara, friendo.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 12:24:31 pm »
I'm leaving, probably forever. I'll miss everybody I've met and the memories I've made. I just don't play anymore. I like the new maps but most of my friends have moved on from FH since the update, now it's my time. I may come on very rarely though, but that will probably only last a couple weeks until I'm gone forever. None of the RP's I'm interested in last more than a few days and I find that I'm enjoying the game less and less.

I've made so many memories and met so many wonderful people that I certainly won't forget. Before the update, I would come on almost everyday and it would give me so much joy to sit in Bonfire Island and chat with my friends, but it's just not the same now. I have nothing against the new update, I like it a lot and it gives new members the joy I had before the update. Thank you all so much for the memories. I'll never forget the time I had and the moments I've enjoyed in FeralHeart, Goodbye fluffs!

May you find a place that fits your needs! I can feel you, and i wish you all the best. Maybe there will be a time that makes FH beang great again. Until then!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 01:38:39 pm »
aww
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"