Author Topic: Warriors Forest | W.I.P | Pack Map | Private | Screenshots  (Read 1181 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Warriors Forest | W.I.P | Pack Map | Private | Screenshots
« on: July 10, 2015, 07:52:27 pm »
I've a busy schedule today! Working on my pack's map, for "The Vanished Warriors" - my literate canine role play pack. I'm about 72% finished with the map, but this is what I've accomplished so far.... Well, I mean, I have accomplished a  lot of stuff in the map, but these screenshots are just the things I wanna share for now. xD

Screenshot 1:
This is a quick screenshot of the main part of the forest - the den site. Here we have many dens, so no one will ever be sleeping on the ground! Our lovely fountain in the middle surrounded with lovely flowers. We have the Alpha den, the largest den ((one in the top center)). And the rest of the dens for the pack to sleep.

Screenshot 2:
Just a quick screenshot of the full moon at midnight. Resting on the forest tree tops. Beautiful, and, relaxing.

Screenshot 3:
A tasty elk hunting ground! The largest elk herd in the forest ... Beware, they're highly protective and they're not the easiest prey... Thanks to giddyfox (Anuik) for the lovely elk pack!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Warriors Forest | W.I.P | Pack Map | Private | Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 08:05:37 pm »
It's looking really nice, Cybril. I especially adore your elk herd. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 08:37:26 pm »
It's looking really nice, Cybril. I especially adore your elk herd. c:

Aw... Thanks, warriorstrike! Your input is always appreciated! The elk herd is my favorite part ((so far.....)) too! However, I might add some things to it.... 030 Thanks again! ^~^ Your inspirational comments help all the time!

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Warriors Forest | W.I.P | Pack Map | Private | Screenshots #2
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:16:01 pm »
I'm back with another screenshot! Below is three little elk whom were abandoned by their herd because they were weak, slow, and began to tire the herd. There is a single mother with her two baby calf. The mother is still young, a little too young to be a mother in a forest like this. They're very cautious and very hesitant. Other elk ignore them and walk along with their own herds. The mother and her two calf are not to be bothered. The alpha has ordered the pack to let them be - for she has a soft spot for them. It is restricted that the pack not hunt them, too easy prey and we want them to have a fighting chance at life. Maybe one day they'll come across a decent herd that will accept them...

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 10:19:56 pm »
This looks wonderful so far.
I feel bad for the young mother elk and her two calf. I like the story behind it all, and I really can't wait to see the map when it is finished.

In-game user: Panzramic