Author Topic: Transport Ship WIP  (Read 1238 times)

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
Transport Ship WIP
« on: August 06, 2015, 04:06:50 am »
Comments, critiques and suggestions are always welcome and encouraged.

This ship is part of a "Lunar Surface" map I'm making and I'm just trying to get back into the hang of making maps after such a long hiatus. Lots of object re-textures. Not pictured is the crew hangout area / hidden wall compartments / Control room. I feel like there's not nearly enough spacecraft themed maps out there so here's my try at one.

General view of the Cargo Bay. Control room up front, Airducts to the left, Metal Walkway to the right and crew quarters on the other side of the walkway.

It has 6 uniquely decorated crew cabins. I tried not to fandom but I ended up fandoming a lot throughout the ship so there's five "Firefly" references hidden in it

The Airducts in the ship are all walkable because nearly every space movie ever have people crawling through or hiding in airducts.

General storage area thing. Somefloof was very careless and overturned one of the crates containing bottles.

So yeah that's what I have so far. I still need to come up with some stuff for the terrain that surrounds the ship and do some touch up work here and there but I figured it would be worth sharing.

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
Re: Transport Ship WIP
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:55:39 am »
Ohhh! This looks fantastic! I'd love to try this map out. Im a space freak, yaknow. This looks really great an unique, keep up the great work!
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 06:18:05 pm »
Ah, this looks super awesome. Those airducts sure look fun to crawl in. I love how you used the space theme, and I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished. Great job!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Blackhisst

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 01:13:40 pm »
This is awesome. Keep at it.