Author Topic: Wolf Pack Character Concept Designs  (Read 937 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Wolf Pack Character Concept Designs
« on: December 13, 2017, 09:57:19 pm »
Welp apparently this is my addiction as of late, making bases and then creating different character designs out of them XD Anyways this is my pack from a manga I wrote a long time ago about wolves, the pack I called Bloodmoon Pack (Yeah I know not very unique but still badass sounding XD) Anyways these are the adult members of the pack, you have the Alpha pair and their two kids Luna and Shade, and then you have the rest of the unrelated pack members of the pack. Please do not steal, copy, trace, parody, or do anything with these characters without my promission, thank you. I will give a explanation on the ranks below the picture to help you guys out if you are unfamiliar with some of these ranks.

Alphas: Leaders of the pack and the dominant pair.

Alphablood: Wolf of pure Alpha blood (the child of the alpha male and female) though not their heir.

Alpha's Heir: The chosen child of the alphas that will take over the pack when their parents retire or pass away.

Healer: The shaman or medic for the pack who treats the members for illnesses and injuries by using herbs.

Beta: The Alpha's right hand and the second in command shall they need help leading the pack.

Delta: Lead hunter and the most skilled in the art of hunting.

Omega: The lowest ranking member of the pack and the least respected.