Author Topic: Cookie's Art - 1.13.18  (Read 8302 times)

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
Re: Cookie's Art - 1.11.18
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 12:38:44 am »
O M G

You draw backgrounds SO good and your anatomy is amazing!

Mmm thank you so much!! I do a heck ton of random sketch sheets all the time to kinda preen my skills LOL, maybe I should do requests for my little sheets someday to try different characters hmmm

Holy moly.
Do you do commissions? If so, TAKE MY MONEY.
OOF SOMEDAY. I hope to eventually but rn my skill isn't QUIIIITE where I want it to be before I let people PAY ME to draw their characters smh

As always, lovely art! <3

Thank you amigo!! <3 Glad you like it B)
Signature by Regularities || Icon by CaptainFlare

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 06:13:38 am »
I apologize for the double post but I really must share my newest piece <333 It's the bottom one of the list! I heavily recommend following the DeviantArt link for the best view!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 06:43:03 am »
I apologize for the double post but I really must share my newest piece <333 It's the bottom one of the list! I heavily recommend following the DeviantArt link for the best view!

-skydives into thread-
I saw it on Deviantart, I believe I favorited but didn't leave a comment so. It's an amazing piece, the amount of detail is outstanding! I hope your wrist is doing okay! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Cookie202

• Dedicated Supporter
  • its ya gorl
    • Cookie202
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 04:35:09 pm »

-skydives into thread-
I saw it on Deviantart, I believe I favorited but didn't leave a comment so. It's an amazing piece, the amount of detail is outstanding! I hope your wrist is doing okay! <3

With all the doodling I've done lately it's actually beginning to get a little sore LOL, not gonna stop tho, I'm on a roll! I'm glad you enjoy ;u; Would you be interested in a quick drawing of your OC with a background? Free of course, I just wanna practice with more characters LOL, also you've been quite supportive of me and my art so I'd like to give somethin' back in return

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Cookie's Art - 1.13.18
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 05:04:44 pm »

-skydives into thread-

With all the doodling I've done lately it's actually beginning to get a little sore LOL, not gonna stop tho, I'm on a roll! I'm glad you enjoy ;u; Would you be interested in a quick drawing of your OC with a background? Free of course, I just wanna practice with more characters LOL, also you've been quite supportive of me and my art so I'd like to give somethin' back in return

Reee, that's such a nice thing to offer! I would love that!! <33
Thank you, again and keep up the amazing work friend!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline OnionKnight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Mulligan is my boi <3
    • OnionKnightly
    • View Profile
    • Deliverance
Re: Cookie's Art - 1.13.18
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2018, 06:29:45 pm »
You spoil me with art of my Mullibab <3 I appreciate it ;; Your "doodles" are breathtaking each and every time!

Profile gif [c] TheSpookyWolf
Signature art [c] Kr00bs