Author Topic: Your Very First Character?  (Read 13417 times)

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Your Very First Character?
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2014, 01:30:53 am »
Oh my. This is going to be embarrassing.
{I wont even get into my first IT character- because that would be even more embarrassing.}
My first feral-heart character was a huge, fat, and very very ugly purple wolf with bright pink markings and a neon blue undercoat. Her name was PARTY ROCKER (yes, in all caps.)
I ran around like I was the bomb, and had this hideous looking emote on, while dancing by myself and exploring the realms of Feral-Heart. Oyvey.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:19:42 pm by Vespian »

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2014, 02:13:45 am »
My very first character wasn't on FH, instead they were on WQ. I believe her name was Heart, and if I remember correctly her bio went something like, "Heart, Female, Two, Don't let her name fool you Heart is actually very mean but nice to pups, black with yellow eyes" maybe a bit more information but that's about it. My first character in FH would be a lion of the same name, she was extremely ugly, I think default base colors, but then neon blue markings, I shouldn't even mention her bright red side mane. I was, ah, really excited about being able to customize.

Offline k a g i s o

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2014, 07:18:24 am »
On Impressive Title I don't remember the name of my first character. But she was a very pale blue-and-white snow leopard of the smallest possible proportions. She also had white wings.

That or it was Feral, a brick-red and slate gray wolf. He had a demon form that was all red with horns and black wings.

Offline Lukas245

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2014, 12:50:53 am »
My first was naturally Lukas.

Nothing much has changed to him over the course of two years, exept being lighter and having blue eyes instead.

His bio....He was just an average-day wolf, a bunch of butt licking and stuff. His mate was Sasha and he led a more lonley life. But thats to long of a story to do. xD
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2014, 01:49:20 am »
My first character was named Ebony. She was very derpy looking. She was black with blue neon markings with black wings. Hmm.. very derpy indeed.. -n-

Offline Takavia

• Curious Wanderer
  • TAKAAAA <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2014, 01:41:15 pm »
I still have my very first. She is a wolf/fox mix with dark red markings

Offline Skan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nobody suspects a thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2014, 03:05:51 am »
I think my first character was the maned wolf that I still use regularly. I've changed his name, body markings, tufts a few time but other than that, I've left his design alone.
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline bumbbles

• Forum Newcomer
  • Go outside you say? Nah
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2014, 04:59:26 am »
My first character was named Silvermoon but I no longer have her because I needed room for more characters. I had her for quite some time though

Offline kaczuszka

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2014, 07:26:01 am »
I can't remember my very first character but I remember my later Charries. There was this wolf which I named 'blood queen' she had red scar markings and the rest black, but her underfur was white I think. I thought that my charra was so cool and everyone liked it, but now as I look at my characters which I made the past couple months, I feel ashamed of what I didin thepast.
hi hello

Offline Phantom.Sun

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2014, 07:36:31 am »
My first character was this guy, who I managed to dig up from my old account.

I didn't really do much with him besides run around the map, but I vaguely remember spending a lot of time in South Pole. I guess I really liked it there when I was younger. That, or I couldn't find my way out. xD

He's not the best character I've ever created, but I'm not embarrassed by him, either. He's not eye-hurting neon or anything, and who knows? Maybe one day I'll adjust him, re-name him, and start using him again, though I tend to stick to more realistic characters these days.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:38:44 am by Phantom »