Author Topic: Confused. (Need a mod)  (Read 722 times)

Offline Personality

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Confused. (Need a mod)
« on: October 04, 2014, 01:49:11 am »
 Hello, I've been wondering for about four months what I did on Feral Heart that caused me to get banned for awhile. I'm not asking to be unbanned, but if it were possible to know what I did.

I'm rarely on the main server, but usually on maps created by friends.
I was playing Fh happily with a friend, then I logged off because I was asked to log onto a friends account to test something. As I logged onto her account it said her account was banned for several months. I told her about it on kik and she told thats what she wanted me to test. I go back to log onto my account and it said I was banned too.

Now this is the part that confuses me, did logging onto her account cause Feral Heart to ban my IP, or did I do something that was against the rules? If that's the case I'm terribly sorry.

As I'm writing this I have 6 months and 2 days left until I'm unbanned. It has been about 3-4 months.. I'm really anxious to get back to my friends, Feral Heart is one of my stress relievers. Like I mentioned before I am not asking to be unbanned, but if I could know what happend?

Thank you
-Personality
Profile pic by Jon Lock

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Confused. (Need a mod)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 02:12:48 am »
Please do not discuss bans on the forums. Refer here:

• Discussion Of Bans And Reports
    Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!
I will message you about your ban through your private messages.
Locking this.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 02:16:35 am by LordSuragaha »