Author Topic: Strange Role Play Encounters  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Strange Role Play Encounters
« on: February 17, 2013, 10:16:29 pm »
Have you ever encountered an extremely strange RPer or RP situation where you just don't know how to respond? I'm sure everyone has. I know I have.

This strange encounter happened to me on Wolf Quest AGES ago but it was just so strange I never really forgot about it.
I was making a chat to RP in on WQ. It was just me but then someone finally joined. Well they didn't introduce themselves too much and just jumped right into RP if you know what I mean. I encountered a few people like that on WQ when I was playing it. Well anyways, their character was very strange. Usually people try to make their characters perfect or cool on WQ to attract mates, but this person was the total opposite. The character was female and the RPer explained rather vividly how the wolf character was completely hairless. Then as the wolf was walking around it tripped and fell over which resulted in an enormous bruise appearing on its hairless body. It was in pain and continued to slowly wander around, sometimes tripping and getting more bruises due to its extremely sensitive skin.
I don't remember anything else after that but I still remember that one situation vividly.

So if you have a strange RP encounter to share, post away. ~
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:19:22 pm by Silvertide »

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Role Play Encounters
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:20:07 am »
This was a while back so I don't remember much, though what I do remember very well is this, I was in a wolf pack RP and there was this one wolf that constantly causing problems starting fights etc. and it frankly drove me crazy though the group ended up only lasting a few days :3

You saw nothing.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Re: Strange Role Play Encounters
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 10:02:05 pm »
Yeahh, there are people like that, mostly looking for attention or just plain messed up in the head.