Author Topic: Bad Habits on Feral-Heart  (Read 6351 times)

Offline Divergent.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Winter is coming.
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Habits on Feral-Heart
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 04:40:38 am »
I create way too many characters which I end up never using again and deleting, despite spending around an hour working on their appearance.

Similarly, joining groups and then leaving, as a couple others mentioned. ;; I always feel really awkward about it, so I just wait until everyone is offline and leave then and hope that no one notices. xD
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:41:15 am by Divergent. »

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 07:46:05 pm »
at the moment i just cant stop clicking that howl button... also i keep trying to use controls from last moon here XD i guess its hard being on a game thats almost the same but different controls....
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2015, 09:37:41 pm »
Oh, man. Thanks DD for making the controls in FeralHeart hard!

So I've been on Dragon's Den recently (An IT server) and I cannot stop trying to click PageUp or PageDown to advance up or down when flying. I also try to hit the button in IT servers to fly. I also sometimes accidently repeat what I say.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2015, 10:32:32 pm »
Ahaha i can't think of many bad habits I have on here because I don't pay attention to what I do much but I'd say my main ones are:
Only talking to three people in-game and pretty much never socializing with anyone one else in the game ehehe...
Watching an RP fall silent so I mention something else or causing an RP to fly off track or tabbing in and out and causing it to fall into an awkward silence
Making too many characters in-game and not being able to find some
Presets are love presets are life
Making a character for an rp and then never using it. Ahaha

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 03:31:30 am »
My worst habit is accidentally leaving myself logged into FH while I'm off working or busying around alt-tab. I've often came back to missed whispers-- which has admittedly lead to a bit of 'why are you ignoring me' friction between my friends. Luckily, most tend to quickly catch onto my vanishing act!

Otherwise, leaving groups and constant group-hopping is another awful habit. It's very rare for me to feel comfortable and welcome within one-- they tend to get a bit overwhelming. I desperately wish I could mesh with them!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 03:33:04 am by Crookfish~ »

Sandfury

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2015, 08:25:33 am »
I. Can't. RP. With. Anyone.
Well more or so likely people on my "level" per say- I seem to be on their level but I honestly can't RP with them because I don't really think I can follow their AU correctly and I don't want people getting mad at me.. So I disconnect from the internet to make it seem like I lagged out or something.
It's a horrible habit to have, but at least I can mingle with the less "elite" ferals.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 11:38:55 am »
My worst habit is accidentally leaving myself logged into FH while I'm off working or busying around alt-tab. I've often came back to missed whispers-- which has admittedly lead to a bit of 'why are you ignoring me' friction between my friends. Luckily, most tend to quickly catch onto my vanishing act!

Otherwise, leaving groups and constant group-hopping is another awful habit. It's very rare for me to feel comfortable and welcome within one-- they tend to get a bit overwhelming. I desperately wish I could mesh with them!

Hnng, this happens to be all the time. I usually keep FH open and come back to find a friend whispering me and then eventually getting off. Or sometimes I forget during roleplays and come back rushing to make an rp post.

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Brow game = Too intense.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 06:02:32 am »
Currently, I have this BAD habit of constantly changing my main Character *Ahzurkhal* markings. I always seem displeased with the look I'm attempting to aim for. One of the reasons I should invest in making a custom preset for him.
Discipline, Loyalty, Courage, Strength, Honor, NEVER SURRENDER!

Signature drawn/created by me
In-game username:Dngerboom

Offline *Serious*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • #sloud
    • View Profile
    • Wokovu
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 11:50:29 am »
The only character I ever really use is Seri. However, I occasionally make new characters, fall in love with them, then about a month later I can't stand how they look so I delete them. Right now I only have four character; Modoru Pride Seri, Wokovu Territories Seri, Denaele and another Seri.

Other Bad Habits:
- Forgetting that I am logged in and coming back to a handful of whispers
- When role-playing, I'll post a paragraph and then I get too lazy to continue (hardly ever role-play anymoarz)
- I can never stay in one mapper for too long. Always circuiting every public map
- Posting in the wrong chat on accident
Icon made by FlareKitsune on DeviantArt
Username in game: *Serious* (main account)
Username in game: Seriziqq (side account)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2015, 11:37:08 pm »
I have a few bad habits here on the game.. which I do not enjoy having. uvu
A few of my most common habits would have to be..

- Logging on and immediately checking out where every friend of mine that is online is on the game. I kind of feel like this is a bit obsessive and/or stalker-ish, but eh, I've tried to help it plenty of times before with no success.

- Butting into conversations where I don't belong (especially in local). Sometimes I'll butt into some random local conversations and begin to my likes and dislikes or opinions about said matter. I've noticed a lot of people don't exactly enjoy when a stranger waltz's in and joins their conversations.

- Leaving my FeralHeart up for hours at a time when I'm not even on the tab. I know I'm still logged into the game but I always forget to log out or just don't want to. I'll end up coming back and I'll have a few whispers from friends, or sometimes strangers, and I always feel bad for not replying, especially when whenever I do reply they're already offline.

- Exiting FH in the middle of RP. Yes, I know a lot of people are guilty of this but I do this WAY too often.. and even though I feel like crap afterwards, I still continue doing it to others. I'm not gonna make up some excuse to leave, and I'm not gonna be rude and just be like "I'm bored so I'm leaving." That's not too nice, is it?

I probably do have a lot more bad habits than I think I do, but I guess I haven't caught onto them yet haha.

in-game: hooli