Author Topic: Can't Login? Look Here!  (Read 53071 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Can't Login? Look Here!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 03:47:34 pm »
Well done for posting Jazz! I too have seen questions like these with simple answers, like the Can't Log in problem.
I'm sure this'll clean things up a little! <3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

JazzForLife

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 07:32:52 pm »
Thanks, Zaroque. ^-^

And for those who need help, these are the only things I know of. I have no idea why anything isn't working fine if you've tried all of the above. If you just changed your password, that isn't enough. You need a new account. If that doesn't help, please post in the help section stating you've read this so people don't hand you this link again. Thanks.

lionmangeoleo

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 01:14:50 pm »
i have no uppercase nor numbers and have followed all the info you said but i still cant log in please someone help me for the love of god as im getting annoyed now

Chino

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 05:17:50 pm »
It wont work for me :c I dont use caps, and I use the numbers above but it just keep saying "joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS."

What do I do???

JazzForLife

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2011, 07:33:28 pm »
As stated above, please people, post in the Help section. I know nothing of the Joomla thing, but I've seen it in some help threads. Someone can help you.

Offline Jackdaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 09:37:37 pm »
I'm having trouble logging in on the website, i have every thing right yet when i press log in it says invalid token.... please help me

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 02:47:13 pm »
Oh now i know why i have issues logging in sometimes since my user is Death_The_Kid ^^;;
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Brishen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 02:51:15 pm »
Every time I log in it says dis:

joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS.

Help DX

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 02:58:56 pm »
I can log on here yet when I try to go on the game it doesn't work. I triple checked that everything was typed out fine and that I didn't misspell a single thing. At first I thought it was my password so I changed it but it still will not let me in.

I had the same issue i changed my password a few more times more then once and it fixed it. when my sister had the issue she just made another account
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 02:59:56 pm »
Every time I log in it says dis:

joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS.

Help DX

Try before you login going to forum and logging in from there instead of using the login page at the top
GIFSoup

What side will you join?