Author Topic: Can't Login? Look Here!  (Read 53557 times)

Shadowpelt72

Re: Can't Login? Look Here!
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2011, 02:14:46 am »
I was using the number pad! No wonder I couldn't log in! Thank you so much!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 09:18:18 am »
Hey dere, Jazz. ^^ A suggestion for this thread: maybe you should add that you CAN change your in-game password, but only by clicking on "user details" in the golden box at the top of the site, where you can login and check your pms and stuff. :3

midnightbloodwolf

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:52 am »
MINE STILL WONT LET ME LOG ON. :(

midnightbloodwolf

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2011, 11:53:33 am »
When I log in on here at the top it always says:
joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS.

Offline Black____Feather

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2011, 12:35:32 pm »
hai^^ thx for the help, but when i log in, it always worked until my sister keeped unplugging the internet cable and now when i sign in it says: cannot connect to the front server' but i put back the internet cable and i tried again it diddnt work so i shut down the computer and tried again, but it diddnt work! :'( it now keeps repeating 'cannot connect to front server'... D': PLEASE HELP :((((

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 07:32:54 pm »
hai^^ thx for the help, but when i log in, it always worked until my sister keeped unplugging the internet cable and now when i sign in it says: cannot connect to the front server' but i put back the internet cable and i tried again it diddnt work so i shut down the computer and tried again, but it diddnt work! :'( it now keeps repeating 'cannot connect to front server'... D': PLEASE HELP :((((

Don't worry, if it does it, press the 'x' button. And then re-open FH, it should work. :3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

JazzForLife

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 08:49:23 pm »
Hey dere, Jazz. ^^ A suggestion for this thread: maybe you should add that you CAN change your in-game password, but only by clicking on "user details" in the golden box at the top of the site, where you can login and check your pms and stuff. :3

Actually, we tell users to not worry about that box. It's really there for nothing and often glitches. If you're logged in at the forum, all you have to do is click 'Profile' and then 'Account Related Settings'. You can change your password there. That would really only be if you wanted to change it, not really for logging in. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 04:51:01 am »
Mm... but for changing your in-game password, that's the only way to do it, right? Before, I tried doing it by going to profile, account settings, etc., and that only changed my forum password. >> I had to use the user details thing in the gold box to change my actual in-game password, and the other way to change the forum one. But oh well lol. o_o I don't wanna confuse anyone.

JazzForLife

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 02:53:55 pm »
Oh. Well, I've never touched the box so I wouldn't really know. Nor have I changed my password. So maybe you're correct, I dunno.

Offline SiIverShadow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 06:30:14 pm »
Thanks for posting this but it didn't help.