Author Topic: A Few Questions about Flying and "Glitching"  (Read 5821 times)

Sumisu

A Few Questions about Flying and "Glitching"
« on: October 05, 2011, 10:08:39 pm »
Hello there! I'm fairly new to Feral Heart, and I have a few questions. I know about the Print-Screen glitch to get into mountains and on the top of the tunnel, but I've seen players doing two things that I don't know how to do.

I've seen players "flying" or "floating". It looked like they were walking on air. Is this control-able, and if so, how?

I've also seen players on the very tipy-top of the Temple of Dreams. Is this possible to do (and if so, how?), or is it just a random glitch?

I'd really appreciate any and all information you all can give me. Thank you! ^_^

Offline Definition

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: A Few Questions about Flying and "Glitching"
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 10:17:03 pm »
Floating or flying is a glitch, though I don't know how to do that. xD
In the Temple of Dreams I'm not sure, though most likely it's done on purpose by hitting the PrtScr button and directing your character with the arrow keys.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:09:19 am »
That "flying" is no glitch, that's map tampering.

People are putting in Collision boxes on stuff they're not supposed to.

MJsusan

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 06:15:47 am »
wow, you have so many questions. let me ask one of your questions. That "flying" is just map tampering.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:55:55 pm by Kyugima. »

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 07:44:54 am »
but how would u put collisions in the public maps like Fluorite Plains, Ficho Tunnel etc?
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 08:08:40 am »
but how would u put collisions in the public maps like Fluorite Plains, Ficho Tunnel etc?

People can do it if they know how, but if people realise you are doing it on purpose you can get banned.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Thierry

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 05:27:01 pm »
Since FH+ has been released, i has see some people floating, but is because there are objects in different place at FH+ than in normal FH, so, these days you will see people walking in the air and is because they are walking in objects at FH+, and also you will see people walking inside walls and objects.
FH+ is like a mod of normal FH with different maps and objects.
They are no hackers.

Offline F3rr3tLov3r

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 06:18:13 pm »
Well I know hoe to get to the tip top of temple of dreams but I really see no purpose i have tried but it is pointless if you just want to sit there and stare at people below .3.
.3. Hi

Offline eeveeh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 02:55:40 am »
the flying thing that people walk on air i dunno prob' a tamper in the map and to get 2 the tippy top of temple i dont know how put i seen some 1 do it when i was new and never knew how 2 do screen shots *shot*

CrystalSprint

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 12:01:20 pm »
I have, since I started playing, noticed the system that FH uses shares its servers with everyone in the same map, but all the maps are client-side it seems, so if you have the correct editing software, you could be in the same realm as someone, but on a map that is drastically different. This, to me, is a very strange concept, as this is very contrasting from the other editors I come from, like UnrealEd or SecondLife. Particularly having to manually download presets, that seems like so much of an inconvenience to make them not worthwhile to spend the time making.

As far as floating and glitching go, this game has more than a few places where you can pierce the collision boxes and get into and on top of all sorts of things you couldn't in a different physics system.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:04:34 pm by Tristam Cooke »