Author Topic: A lil question(apantly char stealing)  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: A lil question(apantly char stealing)
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 04:09:41 am »
If they had it so that you could upload presets onto the server so that everyone could see them then we would have to pay because the server would not be able to handle it, which ruins the point of a free game, and everyone rejected the idea no matter how much sense it made that to get more space for presets more money had to be put in :/ I was all for the idea of paying like $3 or something to upload your preset, but a majority of others expect everything for free, and this is how they keep that part free.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

CrystalSprint

Re: A lil question(apantly char stealing)
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 07:36:55 pm »
If they had it so that you could upload presets onto the server so that everyone could see them then we would have to pay because the server would not be able to handle it, which ruins the point of a free game, and everyone rejected the idea no matter how much sense it made that to get more space for presets more money had to be put in :/ I was all for the idea of paying like $3 or something to upload your preset, but a majority of others expect everything for free, and this is how they keep that part free.
People made a big fuss over $3? I'd do something like that to put it on a server.
Or there are probably other ways to do that kind of thing.