Author Topic: Felines VS Canines: who would win?  (Read 43790 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Felines VS Canines: who would win?
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2012, 08:02:56 pm »
Theres not just wolves and dogs there are jackals coyotes bush dogs african painted/wild dogs. You need to learn you dog 0_0

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 08:06:18 pm »
Oh yh just to remind all of you Lion winning things on this show i watched a Hyena defeated a Cheetah and a lion (Not working forces like hyenas vs cheetah and lion..) easily so just to remind you a lion would run away cause that is what i watched on Deadly 60 witch is a true thing documentry kid real life thing :P

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 02:10:56 am »
It depends on the canine, it depends on the feline, and it depends on how many are on which side. A lone cougar would kill a lone wolf because felines are generally stronger for their size and more agile than canines (the main reason why canines tend to hunt in packs while felines usually hunt alone), but whole wolf packs are known to drive cougars away from kills (even juvenile grizzly bears). Now, a house-cat versus a timber wolf is no contest. It doesn't matter who's more agile or stronger for their size, that's a dead house-cat. A cocker spaniel versus a Siberian tiger, again, no contest.

And wolfaboos, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't care what you saw on Wolf's Rain. A lone wolf couldn't possibly kill a fully grown, healthy 'big cat' (leopard, tiger, smilodon, etc), not even if it was the biggest of its species or cranked up on every doggy steroid in existence. Wolf's Rain is a fantasy anime, not a documentary.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 02:14:33 am by Abomine »

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 02:37:16 am »
Wolves have a weaker bite force then a Lion or any other big cat for that matter, and those who say Hyena for the canines they are actually more closely related to a Feline if you truly watched the documentaries you would know that, Now if you were to put a Lion or Tiger and once again any other big cat in a one on one match against a wolf the felines would win, they are more muscular and built for the fight were a wolf is more for endurance a long distance runner and they do not have much strength behind that as they do not need it when working in a pack. Long story short Lion Vs Wolf stats are against the wolf in all ways. Feline wins. Just my perspective on things.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 02:39:34 am »
well 300 canines vs 5 felines the felines wouldn't stand a change if those were some rabid wolfs :D

Offline Tiffashy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 11:51:00 am »
If it was an battle between an lion and an wolf, the lion would certainly win. If it was an battle with an lion pride and wolf pack, then again the canidaes will win. :3

The little girl represents life and the wolf represents death. The? little girl smiled. 'Do you know why people like me and not you?'
'Because you are a beautifull lie and I'm the painfull truth.' Replied the wolf.
The little girl grew silent.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2012, 12:18:00 pm »
If it was an battle between an lion and an wolf, the lion would certainly win. If it was an battle with an lion pride and wolf pack, then again the canidaes will win. :3

It all depends on the size of the pride and pack, if it were a pack of 12 wolves and 6 lions the wolves may out number but still not over power the lions. wolves are actually hunted by pumas on rare occasion yet Wolves stear clear of pumas imagine a full grown male african lion?

I love convo's like these XD
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile

Meep Meep.

doomsdayfelidae

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 07:18:56 pm »
The felidae family would win. They are larger than wolves in most cases.

Offline Eeveelutions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Oh, Bolin. You never fail to make me laugh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 02:31:07 pm »
Wolves all the way.
Wolves are swift and their teeth can crunch through bones! And their cuter <3
Wolfies rock!

8D