Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 89889 times)

Offline Valladin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Music is all I need~
    • View Profile
The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« on: August 10, 2012, 08:51:12 pm »
So, this is a basic topic about your expieriences with those "Powerplayers." or as some might call them "Godmodders." A lot of the time, Powerplayers are histarical because of how unrealistic they RP with you, or they just do it out of sight. Like for an example, they say something like this: -scratches and kills you no miss-
And then your just like: Dude, powerplaying much?))

So, write your expierience down below! Here is mine. Its LONG.

So earlier today, I made a character named Jeff The Killer. There was an Adoption Center, so I went there and said "Go to sleep~" Then, some random pup out of no where comes and says -bites neck no miss you start bleeding- -pushes to the ground and you fall- Im just like Dude, powerplaying much? (We weren't even RPing at all, so I don't know where this person came with the idea to RP.) So then, the pup with the name Death Mwf Pup, or something like that, said "dey can lern that skill when they are young)) I told them that Jeff is a full grown adult, and he cut a smile in to his face and burned off his eye lids, and if he can survive that then he can survive being bit by a pup. Then he started to lecture me about all this crap about "Oh, if you are a human then make one!" "You got owned by a pup!" And basically trolling me. I started laughing so hard in real life, because of how terrible his comebacks were, and RP skills were. I am sorry but it's true.

So, what happened to you guys that you find funny?

Offline Vallez

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Antigua Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 10:08:09 pm »
Basically the same as that -.- if you dont want to role play like a pup, don't make a pup--- XD

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other jerk die for his...

OWNER AND
ADMINISTRATOR OF ANTIGUA

Mi wittle DA page:
http://vallezfh.deviantart.com/

vampireskiss12

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 07:52:47 am »
Once, I was watching a wolf pack Rp and these two little runts came up and both started beating my character up saying things like, "Rips your eyes out" or "Scratches your face and knocks you down". At the time I was pretty new to Rp-ing and didn't know what godmodding was so I tried to work around them but you know :/

Dang fleas.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 08:11:41 am »
Three Domestic Cats take down a pack of twenty+

Nuff' said.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 12:43:17 pm »

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 01:29:32 pm »
This is quote on from what a user said once'

"Dynasty throws yu down rips up neck with sharp claws no miss"

Offline OmegaToAlpha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • You are not a 'Gangsta', Pull up your pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 02:46:40 pm »
o-o:
Me: Hello
Random Shire Horse: Eat me!
Me: No
RSH: Then... then... then...
Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT
RSH: *Jumps on The wolf and Nocks Eyess our head*

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 05:53:50 pm »
Ok here goes two stories... although I have gone through this like a hundred times lol:

STORY1: One day I was in Flourite as Lord Suragaha just peacefully roaming the plains when I suddenly stumbled on this little rock... Naturally I climbed up and got all cozy like you know head tucked in tail etc and well it would seem that I accidentally stepped into a lion prides territory. Out of no where about seven lions come running at me including one cub all with their fangs open shouting this is our territory get out or we will kill you. See now Lord Suragaha is a wise older dog so I said hey guys :) (I emphasize the smiley face) How are you don't mind me I promise I wont bother you I just want to hang out here today... They disregard my kindness and continue snarling roaring etc and yelling get out so I sit up and I get mad but stay cool and I'm like "Guys look this is a public map on a free game this territory belongs to no one so just sod off or things will get ugly... I have every right to be here as you guys do leave me alone." They refused to leave me alone... they started running circles around my rock and then finally the GodModding started...(this might not be word for word but you get the idea)
The leader male lion: Eyes glow red and fire bursts out of his paws and body as muscles expand and grow
Me: O_o wtf popeye lion
The leader male lion: Throws paws into rock (that I was sitting on) and force makes wolf go flying into the sky
Me: (still on rock lying down on my back just chilling)
The leader male lion: Blasts a hot beam of molten lava into the sky at the wolf as it falls back down on rock and snaps spine
Me: at this point I'm just cracking up
The leader female lion: Grabs the wolf off the rock with such force his neck breaks and slams him into the ground
Cub1: Scratches out the wolfs eyes
The leader male lion: Body slams the wolf on the ground so his eyes pop out of his head and guts bust out
Random Lion: Rips the head off the wolf
The leader male lion: Muscles bulging rips the wolf in two and throws the guts everywhere
Then after all this... they rp ate my body  ::)

STORY2:
Here I was as Lord Suragaha again just relaxing on the beach at Bonfire island chatting with some friends beside me and suddenly we get ambushed by a bunch of "horses" You know the wolf/horses of FeralHeart "Worses".
Well the horses start the whole this is our territory thing and we just tell them the usual this land belongs to everyone speech and well the lead stallion got so furious he started the attacked....
Black Stallion: Nostrils flare as his fury streams through his breath. He reared up on his muscular strong legs and kicked his legs forward warning the wolves Stay away from my mares! Rawr bleh
Fan girl Mare: omg kill those stupid wolves BlackStorm kill them I am preg with foals.
Black Stallion: Races forward and smashes his front hooves into all the wolves heads so hard that their skulls came out.
Tawny Mare: Bites one of the wolves ripping a huge chunk of meat out.
Summer Mare: Watches wolf bleed to death and attacks it again biting its under belly ripping the intestines out blood flying everywhere.
Black Stallion: Picks up one of the wolfs by the neck and slams his skull into the ground bursting out his organs.
Lets just say we ignored them and they continued running around us with growling faces and fangs out... After they finished RP killing us all the mares were grateful to the one stallion so they started RP mating and as they did so they kept talking about how they were mating on our guts etc and one of the horses even gave birth on our guts... It was the weirdest most ridculous RP ever and best off it included a fetus horse  that ate our guts right after it was born
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 06:10:27 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 06:40:52 pm »
Oh my oh my, belive me, i have only had powerplays on one character who was a female.

1st:
So i was chilling with my boy when this other male comes and sits right next to us, stearing. My mate was like; Can we help you?. Then with no warning, he randomly says ' B*ch gonna f*** you com here F***'s rapes craps on kills eats vomits up eats again kill rips apart then attack male ripping off his neck eating it then ripping up his body and kills his body again and again till he can't be killed no more* 
Then me and my mate were like: Yeah... we have to go to our rps. And he was saying about he was sorry and that he wants to be my mate and when we tell him over and over to get lost, he continues to kill us :P

2nd: Now me and my pack were in there map and somebody random comes in that never applied to come into the RP. He finds us *We hid in a den* and we realised his name was pig. He was pink and had piggy ears and what not. Then he said to look into his bio; I did and realised he had the mapped scrawled in and said that he and his pack of pigs were taking over the map. THEN omg, it was the most hallrious thing we ever saw. Over 20 pigs came in and started Rping attacking us. I caught onto one post since they were  rping all at the same time. 'Bites and eats and rips of other ones head.' And i saw a Pig at the fullest size you can go saying 'IS MONSTER PIG AND PIG EATS ALL TO DEATH NOW MAP IS OURS WE WIN' I laughed like hell because there was a massive pig amongst tiny little creatures that apperantly could kill you.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Valladin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Music is all I need~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 10:51:29 pm »
I got 2 more funny ones.

So I was in Flourite Plains, hanging out with this wolf that wanted help finding himself a mate. We came aross this pack of demon wolves (Ok seriously, DEMON WOLVES?) Anyway, we walked by them and then this happened.

Demons: Sup
Me and friend: Yo
Demons: WTF GET OUT DIS IS OUR TERRIOTORY MY PAKE WILL KILL YOUU
Me: Lolwut.
Demons: -kills no miss-
Me: What.
Demons: -eats dead body and buries carcoss-
Me: *Walks away*
Demons: UR DEAD YOU CANT WALK AWAY GODMODDER
Me: Right, IM godmodding....mhmm
Demons: YEAH
Me and friend: Lul

And then this happened a while later.

So I had just joined an Rp, which allowed demons and all those creatures. I was just a normal wolf, and the RP didn't accept godmodding. Yet, this happened in the middle of the RP.

Leader: -says- "I LUV YOU!"
Me: Im sorry, what?
Leader: MY DAD IS THE DEVIL
Me: Alright then. Your dad is the Devil.
Leader: TeLL ME I AM BEUTIFULL
Me: Wut.
Leader: TELL ME I AM BEUTIFULL OR THE DEVIL WILL KILL YOU
Me: Uhh.
Leader: -devil says- "TELL MY DAUGHTER SHE IS PRUTTY OR I WILL KILL YOU. MARRY HER"
Me: So, you want me to tell me your 'beutifull'?
Leader: YUS
Me: Your ugly as h--- *TROLOLOLOL*
Leader: WUT
Me: *Leaves group*