Author Topic: Why do random ppl on the game hit on random ppl they don't know?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
1. They might think they look alike
2. They are Desperate
3. They think She/He looks cute/Hot
4. They want more pups then they can handle
5. They want action....
6. They just want to make a pride/pack/herd with a mate and pups
Those are all true it could be either, I would be safe and Get to know them for a bit... Like be friends then be BFF, and then have SOME dates and then be asked.. That takes time... Not just some freak ask you, Mating Centers? Pathetic! It should at least be called Dating Center any thing but Mating... It brings sicko's and Mate beggers.... And for ppl who go to Mate centers.... Leave Bonfire and Make some friends! Its just wrong! Plus you can't be getting a mate that fast... It takes time....

wolfgirl56

Re: Why do random ppl on the game hit on random ppl they don't know?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 12:41:16 am »
I approve of this post. Whenever someone is like, "MATE CENTER NEAR FICHO IN BONFIRE" in general, I'm just like -.- in real life. xD

SoulRevenge

Re: Why do random ppl on the game hit on random ppl they don't know?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 12:49:37 am »
People today do quite strange and despicable things that don't make sense, or a simply 'annoying.'

Really, there is no reason to post this topic at all, they'll ignore it if they see it, and people that don't do these things with agree with it, yet it will do nothing.

I'm just gonna say 'Let people be people'.

Honestly, I think people do these things because other people do it, they just follow on and think-
 "Oh! So that's how you get a mate quickly, I should do so too, I don't wanna be wasting time."

This is probaly what's going through their mind when they see a 'Mate Center' too.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Le post
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 03:55:55 am »
The answer is quite simple as to why random people technically 'flirt' with others they don't know in game, it's the internet. Before, anyone goes and jumps up and down saying, "BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE GAME," hear me out. On the worldwide web, you're anonymous since no one will ever know who's behind the other screen or so thus giving them the idea of acting freely and doing what they want. When most users do sign up or so, they usually don't use their real information (age, sex, location) since it'll be hard(er) to identify who they are. This can be applied to the game since honestly, how many people actually play this game and has a dozen or so friends at their common place (school, workplace, etc.) that they know and are acquainted with?

Anyways, it is inappropriate to take the what happens in games seriously and insult what they do in game. What if they do have friends but want to go to a 'mating center' for the hell of it? Besides, who'll take romantic relationships on a multi-player game about roleplaying as wolves and lions seriously? I understand as to why there isn't a 'dating center' since wolves and lions do not date and it sort of ruins the purpose of roleplaying realistically if animals mate, not date (and they're not actually forming a relationship..) Besides, if someone needs a mate for a roleplay and sees everyone is taken, a mating center is a good place to go to. As -Blacki said "Let people be people," but let me add, do not take this game seriously and don't be bothered by what other people do, it'll only make some situations tense in the future.