Author Topic: Where'd my markings go?  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Akatariel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • We're all mad here, mad as hatters. AND IT'S OK.
    • View Profile
Where'd my markings go?
« on: January 21, 2013, 02:31:49 am »
I accidentally deleted the markings thing in the main folder and replaced it with the mass markings one, but now no markings will show up at all on my chars! Where can I re-download the default markings thing? No mass markings or anything but just what I need to view markings. The old markings .cfg before the one that you download. Please I need help  :'(  :(
Akat Oddness Industries: Registering on sites with emails specifically for that purpose since 1942 despite not being born yet! Help stop useless 'someone has replied' spam and use site-specific email addresses. o3o

Well, this is my united states of wwhatewwah!

JackobLoveu

Re: Where'd my markings go?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 02:35:31 am »
I know you didn't mean to put it here, and I understand..but this need to be in Game Help. :3

Anyway, you could go in you Trash can, and look for the marking and restore it. -shrugs- :3
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 02:37:14 am by Thrillex »

Offline shaddonite

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Fluffy feathered feet
    • View Profile
Re: Where'd my markings go?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 03:13:14 am »
Like Thrillex already said, this post doesn't belong here, but I'll try my best to help anyway. If you want your default markings back you could either do what Thrillex suggested which is to check your trash bin, or re install FeralHeart and back up any important files such as presets, items, or maps.