Author Topic: Lion-sized Warrior Cats?  (Read 32344 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: Lion-sized Warrior Cats?
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 02:48:08 am »
I think it's because if the cats were a realistic size, then the Kits wuld just be a little bit smaller than a fully grown cat due to FH's sizes. I usually keep my cat characters small or realistic in terms of how big a toyger/tabby American shorthair cat cross would be, but then I get stick for "your apprentice size! not warrior size grow a bit!" and I'm usually "I'm being realistic- your the size of a dog!"

Sometimes I hate being realistically picky with my RPs and RP characters because I usually get shouted and or I can actually hear their sighs of annoyance.
But that is what I put it too- FH size restiction. They need to be bigger in order for the size of their kits to be kit-sized rather than almost the same size as them.

You got a good point there, Gold.

This is what I do with most of my Warrior Cats characters. This is the size I set one of my main WC characters, and he still comes up smaller than some that I've met. Even though some of the others in the clan are a bit bigger than he his, I refuse to make him any bigger.
Inactive

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 03:36:33 am »
I think it's because if the cats were a realistic size, then the Kits wuld just be a little bit smaller than a fully grown cat due to FH's sizes. I usually keep my cat characters small or realistic in terms of how big a toyger/tabby American shorthair cat cross would be, but then I get stick for "your apprentice size! not warrior size grow a bit!" and I'm usually "I'm being realistic- your the size of a dog!"

Sometimes I hate being realistically picky with my RPs and RP characters because I usually get shouted and or I can actually hear their sighs of annoyance.
But that is what I put it too- FH size restiction. They need to be bigger in order for the size of their kits to be kit-sized rather than almost the same size as them.

This is what I do with most of my Warrior Cats characters. This is the size I set one of my main WC characters, and he still comes up smaller than some that I've met. Even though some of the others in the clan are a bit bigger than he his, I refuse to make him any bigger.

My adult cats are usually a little shorter than that xD  averageing where your weight bar would be, though length would be panned out as far as it could go.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 09:51:37 pm »
Like my earlier post,I would like little notes saying the sizes of certain creatures.But I won't correct anybody if they are just a little taller than the normal cat size,but I do take note if someone is tiger sized. : /

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 01:26:15 am »
o.0 well I have my cat to , about , ---- to max. im bigger than most cats i see , so i should probably make him smaller. To compensate i said i was a 2nd gen tiger-tabby/MaineCoon  hybrid.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 01:59:52 pm »

My adult cats are usually a little shorter than that xD  averageing where your weight bar would be, though length would be panned out as far as it could go.

Mine are also I little smaller than that.  I am leader of a clan and I find that some people don't like being bigger then their leader and get smaller.  I don't let huge cats join my clan.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Adyrawr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Just call me Ady.
    • Adyrawr
    • stunlockd
    • Ady
    • Adyrawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 05:50:49 am »
I don't really get why this is such a big deal. They create them big because it's a cat roleplay. And it's a cat roleplay mushed with Feralheart sizes.

I really don't think that it would be fun to run around as a very tiny character, in a very large map, with a lot of other tiny characters. Think of it as. "Realistically and ICly we are not as big as you. But due to FH sizes we were forced to be this size" kind of thing.

They wouldn't be as big as a lion realistically.
And they wouldn't be as big as a dog, wolf, or wild cat realistically.

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 10:48:02 pm »
these are some warriors i saw....

well these are some pretty big cats i saw and i do agree about the kits.And lion sized warriors are literally all over FP.
work is not mine :3

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 11:00:05 pm »
Ooooohhh. Yes. Pet peeve of mine. I'll get on as a full grown lioness, and some of the cats are still my height, or half of it, and still somehow beat me. I mean, really? In reality, you wouldn't even be a third as tall as me and I could you in a heartbeat. Seriously. Is this what the world's come to?

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 12:59:51 am »
I don't really get why this is such a big deal. They create them big because it's a cat roleplay. And it's a cat roleplay mushed with Feralheart sizes.

I really don't think that it would be fun to run around as a very tiny character, in a very large map, with a lot of other tiny characters. Think of it as. "Realistically and ICly we are not as big as you. But due to FH sizes we were forced to be this size" kind of thing.

See, I totally understand that kind of thing.
As I said before, though, I think it's different when these giant warrior's decide to challenge/fight, or simply roleplay with real 'big cats', that actually should be large like that.
It isn't all that big of a deal, though, when they're just roleplaying together, as one group of warriors, and no other animals are taken into account.

Proportion issues. ;P
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 02:04:08 am »

See, I totally understand that kind of thing.
As I said before, though, I think it's different when these giant warrior's decide to challenge/fight, or simply roleplay with real 'big cats', that actually should be large like that.
It isn't all that big of a deal, though, when they're just roleplaying together, as one group of warriors, and no other animals are taken into account.

Proportion issues. ;P

I understand the whole proportion thing but whenever I've made cat characters I like to make them the normal size of a cat. I don't see why people are complaining so much that if they use the "normal" size then they are the size of a kit and there's no differentiation between them. Not true. I've RPed a few times with small sized cats that have kits smaller than them but are all still at normal size. I also prefer smaller cats since it makes the environment larger and things that could normally not be used as dens before can be at the smaller size. Example like the scattered rocks around Fluorite. If you're on a big lion sized cat they are just rocks... If you're on a normal sized cat you can pretend they are dens.

Like White says what really annoys me is when these lion sized cats use their size as an excuse to attack creatures that would normally be larger than them... -_- It happens to me all the time. I sometimes walk around as my lion version of Lord Suragaha and some lion sized warrior cat kills me. Other times I've seen wolves in a pack get attacked and killed by a single lion sized warrior cat... It's ridiculous. I mean can you imagine a cat killing a lion or a wolf?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:07:15 am by LordSuragaha »