Author Topic: Unrealistic Role-play Idea~  (Read 1073 times)

Offline B335

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hot chocolate enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Unrealistic Role-play Idea~
« on: September 07, 2013, 12:56:04 am »
I find the concept of 'Dream Children' An incredibly interesting subject. For those who don't know what a 'Dream child' Is, they are pretty much creatures/people that appear in your dreams regularly. In my case, It'd be a white Asian lung that is constantly taking me to some kind of temple place in my dreams. I know for certain that this sort of occurrence doesn't only happen to me, so don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy. These creatures can take shape of Anything Mainly because they are created with the imagination. That's where I feel that dream children would be an interesting role-play, users could be pretty much anything.
Studies have shown, that if you asked a figure of your dreams if you are dreaming or not, they will almost always tell you that you aren't dreaming. If you, however discover you are dreaming, you can control it to your advantage, this is called 'Lucid dreaming'. This is where I feel ranks would ranks come in. I have a brief idea of how it would work, the lucidity of each character (If a character knows if it's in a dream or not.) would show how much more powerful it is, therefore deciding it's authority. If you had a character that didn't know that it was in a dream, it has no control of what happens in the 'Dreamscape (The place in which a dream takes part.)', but if you had a fully-aware character, (Which is incredibly rare.) They could control pretty much anything that happens. A character such as this, would be the leader, or the one with the most authority.
I'm not as active as a group leader should be, so I'm willing to make a group recruiting account, for all of the administrators of the group. If you are willing to help out, or want to give me some ideas, write away~  ;D

Take us with you, Beyonce.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Unrealistic Role-play Idea~
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 01:24:05 am »
This definitely sounds like a unique idea, Vern. ^^ If you're really up for the idea, I hope you are successful in creating this roleplay~

However, I did want to pop in and say that a 'recruiting account' might not be a good idea, because those sorts of account do link your IP address to other users, and can be as risky as sharing accounts with someone (refer to the Your Account, Your Responsibility section of our Game Rules for more details on this).

So, I highly discourage a recruiting account, but I do hope your roleplay can take flight for you and those who join. (: Dreamscapes. Eee~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||