Author Topic: Rants: The Cows  (Read 2804 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Rants: The Cows
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 04:49:07 pm »
-Points to the first reply to this thread- That much regarding reporting those who "rape" other users. Reporting that behavior should always be something to keep in mind, and not something to tolerate.

But, as for the cows themselves, I've definitely seen these floofballs running around, and as I believe I might've seen the first few users who started this frenzied moo-fest. In fact, when it first started happening, I observed them numbering almost 10-15 in Bonfire, and to be honest the names they had for them (Stew, Beef, Veal, Cheese, Milk, etc.) were really pretty funny.
And ever since, they've been a thing.

While I don't think the cow fad is going to last all that long, I do find their sense of humor amusing, so long as they stay within game rules.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline howler1246

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 02:28:52 am »
I have a few words about Mad Cows, although I think this rant migt be old, Idk tis is my first rant I joined... XD

Anyhow, I confess that I joined the Mad cows, but I'm not sure I joined the one we are talking about, or they changed. The had rules and the leader was actually VERY nice and respectful. The leader even restricted dancing near any people. We mostly trolled around because of a mission we had to stop the Mate Center xD. 

Anyhow, the Mad Cows did die down. The leader disbanded the group and made a new one only for friends to join and chat. I think that's all I have to say.~ ;3

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 02:36:26 am »
I'm afraid this post hasn't been posted on since last September. Let's try not to revive very old threads, please!

Locking
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||