Author Topic: They are everywhere...  (Read 3141 times)

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
Re: They are everywhere...
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 09:59:47 am »
I've had people copy my characters 4 times.  What's worse is that they didn't ask me to take the design, no, they just simply re-created the character and called it theirs.  Sometimes they even used the same name.  Two of the times it was actually the same person.  But I don't usually block them because then I'd be unable to take screen shots etc.  Gahh charrie copiers are so freakin annoying >:c

Yeah. I mean, at least be civilised enough to ASK if they can have the permission to base a character off yours...
Like the person I said that blocked me everytime I tried to reason with. You have no idea how angry I was... I was actually on the brink of tears because I was so, so frustrated.
A couple of months after they copied me, they went copy my other friends character and blocked both of us. I literally got an entire army to reason with her but no. She blocked. Every. Single. One of them. Oh my god.

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 10:34:03 am »
I've had it happen about three times. Each time their friends would defend them as if /I/ was the one copying. My characters are very special to me, they're my brain children (Lolwut) and it pains me to see this kind of thing happen. It's extremely annoying. I still can't understand why someone would even want copy someone else's character.

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2014, 07:12:44 am »
I'll be posting this picture on areyouserious.com/whatiswrongwithyou...

Not sure how that'll help, but alright.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27