Author Topic: What You Like/Dislike About FeralHeart  (Read 4168 times)

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
Re: What You Like/Dislike About FeralHeart
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 09:03:38 pm »
Muurrrr, this is a bit tough....

2.) People who randomly cuddle others.
3.) The maps.
4.) The downloadable things such as mods, items, and maps.
5.) You can get pretty darn creative with this game with the making of the maps and presets. I'd say the only thing though would limit a person would be the feline and canine models.
6.) RolePlaying. (I think it's funny how you know a person is a gamer if they say RPing but if the person is not a gamer they usually say RolePlaying)
7.) The characters some people make.
8.) Most of the community.

Dislikes:
1.) People who dislike others for no real reason.
2.) How some people type.
3.) The people who say 'Easy with the Caps.' Even if the person only used it once and it was like seven words and what they said was funny.
4.) How some people cannot take a joke.
5.) Trying to talk to people who seem angry when you're trying to cheer them up.
6.) Typos.
7.) Mating out in public.
8.) Attention seekers.

...I think that's it....

Agreed.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 10:56:43 am »

My Dislikes:

- The few users who do not follow rules and ruin the game experience for most.

(You're not an user but)Then you should dislike yourself. You make hundreds of different people on the internet hate you because you do too much bad things that makes them sad- and pissed off-. You say too many words we don't know (because we're not english) that make them hate you. You ban them because they're dramatically sad - and pissed off-. You lose new friends by doing those stuff. Stop it, please.

If you ban me from the game with more time, then you're not anyone's "cup of tea". Same with if you ban me from the forum.
I'm not saying this because I've been attracted to the internet. I've been playing sports with my friends and hanging out with my family instead of sitting on my ass just like you do with your lazy ass. I did that good stuff while i was banned by you because i said a few swear words and acted "dramatic" (which i didn't really.)
You know what, I'm actually shaking all over my body while typing this. It means i've been active, very active. And you should try to be active too instead of thinking to ban every single person that came to do wrong things for a bit. You should also try to get banned for maybe like 4 weeks and see.
Now, bye.
P.S: I don't really care if i spell'd wrong or if this was dramatic to anyone.
doing what i feel like

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 11:24:00 am »

My Dislikes:

(You're not an user but)Then you should dislike yourself. You make hundreds of different people on the internet hate you because you do too much bad things that makes them sad- and pissed off-. You say too many words we don't know (because we're not english) that make them hate you. You ban them because they're dramatically sad - and pissed off-. You lose new friends by doing those stuff. Stop it, please.

If you ban me from the game with more time, then you're not anyone's "cup of tea". Same with if you ban me from the forum.
I'm not saying this because I've been attracted to the internet. I've been playing sports with my friends and hanging out with my family instead of sitting on my ass just like you do with your lazy ass. I did that good stuff while i was banned by you because i said a few swear words and acted "dramatic" (which i didn't really.)
You know what, I'm actually shaking all over my body while typing this. It means i've been active, very active. And you should try to be active too instead of thinking to ban every single person that came to do wrong things for a bit. You should also try to get banned for maybe like 4 weeks and see.
Now, bye.

Man, calm down. These are the rules. It's not LordS' fause for banning people because of a swear word. It's the rules. The admins create the rules, but mods can't modify them. It's just her job! She's not doing anything wrong. ._. Also I'm Portuguese and I can understand what she tries to say. It's not her fause if people don't know english very well.

And she's very kind to everyone, except with people like you that hate her because of the "unfair-ban". -.- Geez.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 11:26:14 am by Kijiako »

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2014, 11:40:47 am »
My likes:
The many nice people you can meet,
The block button (to get rid of nasty people),
The canine model,
The many active roleplays available,
The creativity,
How you can make your own maps and presets for your rp,
items!
The staff!

My Dislikes:
Nasty people who ruin rps,
People who take rps too seriously (Dude, its just an rp, calm down!)
Attention seekers,
Powerplayers and auto-hitters (Whoa I didn't say you could kill my charrie!)

Tomoko ?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2014, 07:56:36 pm »

My Dislikes:

Now, bye.

And then you wonder why you received a ban.

1.) You're disrespecting the nature of this thread by taking this topic as your personal rant space. What you're discussing is totally irrelevant to the topic at hand and if you wanted to address these issues with me you could have sent it to my inbox.

2.) You're swearing in your post... something you've already been reprimanded and punished for before.

3.) Disrespecting a staff member

4.) Discussing a ban on a public thread when it's strictly stated in the rules that:

• Discussion Of Bans And Reports
    Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!
I will not discuss this any further. If you have further to say that's what my inbox is for.

May the discussion continue without further interruptions.

Sandfury

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 10:31:14 am »
Heeree weee gooo~!
:) Likes :)
1. People who don't discriminate others for being who they are
2. The Mods/Admins and their awesome floofiness
3. People who can take a joke
4. People who will stand up against FH bullies
5. Roleplay!

:'( Dislikes :'(
1. Trolls who troll it too far
2. People who abuse the caps to make their post unique
3. People who attack people for not being "Literate"
4. Those who act like mini-mods on the Local chat. (I was one myself.)
5. People who yell at others for no good reason. 

That's really it. The Dislike list could go ON and ON and ON, but I decided to put 5 per category.
But my list is like a lot of other floofs.

Also this ~Ellen~ person needs to take a chill pill. Writing in this color and size because it is off-topic.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 01:27:13 pm »
Hum, there are a lot of good qualities to this game, and very little bad qualities (atleast, to me, if you think otherwise, that's your opinion and I respect that). Of course, that comes with everything, hm~?

- The flexibility of characters. Almost every character can interact with another and still have a flowing role-play; whether it be fighting, befriending, or any other interaction.
- How I'm able to freely express myself. I love, love it when people are so open to me (even though I might not approach with that sense of feeling, I eventually open up in due time), and actually want to talk to me without me feeling judged or disliked. I can shout (not literally shout, though. -small laugh-) what I love to them, whether they like it or not, and will either have no clue what I'm talking about, respect my opinion, or they enjoy it too.
- All the creativity! Sure, there are younger children on here who just want to fit in (but that's another thing I'm about to list) on here and make the stereotypical cub routine, with either that they killed their parents or that their parents died in a horrible way (which, I'll talk about in a moment as well). But, if you're like me and have too many characters to count, and like to make everything - from markings to personality and so on - from scratch and completely different (or maybe not so different) from their other characters.
- People who don't want to fit in, who don't want to live up to the "stereotype" of FeralHeart. I love people like that. I absolutely love people like that! People who see something that they enjoy and morph it into something else they like (me with my gaybie pirate and bird-man) and make it their own are my favorite.
- The people I've been allowed to call all my own. Of course, I don't mean like children or slaves or anything of the sort, but like friends even best friends. Now, I have really bad social anxiety (I can't order anything in person, and I'm terrified for my life as it doesn't seem to be clearing any time soon) and have very little friends due to this in real life. My social anxiety makes me feel pressured to speak in Local or any other public discussion, but I made friends on here. That blows my mind sometimes. How someone from so far or so close - a living person - decided to make friends with me.

Dislikes:
- People who happen to be really mean. Why do people think it's okay to be mean? To them, it's probably "only a game", but there are real people on the other side of that screen that you're talking to. Not NPCs.
- Territory claimers, mate-beggars, and godmodders are the worst. This one's pretty self explanatory.
- People who make fun of others for their literacy. I know the feeling of not being able to join a role-play because I was either "too literate" or "not literate enough". I used to have less literacy than a rock, I'm telling you. I couldn't form a sentence for my life. But here I am now, and I'm glad to not be so strict. (However, if you come see one of my role-plays, I do like it if I can read it, so they're normally literate but with some semi-literacy. I know, I'm a hypocrite.)
- People that purposely try to "fit in". First, I wanna get something off my chest: online and offline, you're you, and you cannot fit in with anyone but yourself - and that's not to be mean. No-one can fit in with anyone besides themselves. Secondly, why fit in anyway? What's so wrong with sticking out? I love to stick out, and I love people that love to stick out.
- The feline model. I'm not to big on the feline model, actually. I have very little felines within my characters (only two are actual lions, and the rest - there's like five left - are just warrior cats). I don't know why I dislike the feline model, as they're basically the exact thing from the canine model, but as a feline (obviously).
- The "stereotype" of FeralHeart. There is a thread on here that talks about this, but I want to drag it here to give it the 99.99% dislike guarantee seal of Wolfie_Lover - which can be pretty hard to get. You might know what I'm talking about. Roughly one-third of FeralHeart want to "fit in" and make pretty overused characters ("emo" characters, ones with over-exaggerated personalities, etc.) and another third would be bright and in-your-face. The last third would happen to be those happy to stick out (not like neons, as they're more trolls than happy if anything), such as myself.