Author Topic: That "Ah-ha!" Moment  (Read 936 times)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
That "Ah-ha!" Moment
« on: August 05, 2014, 03:15:10 pm »

Ever had that moment where everything, I mean, everything just come into place? That moment where everything just made more sense? That moment that makes you question everything you know?

That's what we're talking about here. I'll have times where I question all I know just from a sentence I read or from that someone I met online. Sometimes around either in-game or on the forum, I'll read through posts. Then, I catch the one that gets me. I'll read for a while and have this moment where I go, "Whaah?"

Now, this is not limited to just words, it can be pictures, too. Pictures worth a thousand words, right? There are times where I'll see someone's character and just stare in awe. It can be the simplest design, but I'll stare in majesty, saying, "Why didn't I think of that?!"

Learnin' nuw stof eveyday!
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: That "Ah-ha!" Moment
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 03:51:00 pm »
I like the way you think >:)

Yus I've had SO many instances where one little thing will make everything come into visual and just kinda, "Wait...whhaaatttt?" You can thank Jimmy for making me question everything I know about life and beyond, "What is happiness? Is it just the absence of sadness?" That right there made me contemplate my existance for about an hour. But very much I'll have this instance where everything just makes sense if only for a minute. One post, one quote, anything can make me just have to do a double take and then ponder the universe for a while. Especially when I see SUCH a beautiful character that's so so simple and I can't really help but gawk at it.