Author Topic: How do you guys get out of it?  (Read 927 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
How do you guys get out of it?
« on: November 02, 2014, 06:20:26 pm »
First off, I am that kind of person that whenever I get onto my fav character I always just sit in the
Corner or underneath the hill in bonfire and just watch until something happens. I remember that in the
Past I used to be in a lot of rp's and groups and it was loads of fun and whenever I came home from school I always
Was excited to play FeralHeart just to talk to my group or rp. But now since I deleted my old charas since
I claimed them as being 'ugly' or 'weird looking' I can't seem to find good lomg term rp's or groups.
Well what I sometimes would do is go to mate centre or to adoption centre ONLY because that is how I could
Find a partner to rp with and start another long term rp group but it never happens since my partner would just
Poof the next day and I would never see him again. Once in a while I try to make a group and advertise it in fluorite
But once again, nothing happens. Occasionally I would get 1 or 3 people to join but the next day nobody would be on
Or would of just left the group.

Anyways back to the point, what would you guys do in occasions like that?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:22:19 pm by kasia,., »
hi hello

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: How do you guys get out of it?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 06:49:21 pm »
Hostin' and runnin' a role-play takes a lot of hard work and dedication. It doesn't just happen on a whim and everythin' goes as planned with highly active members, new recruits seekin' to join on a daily basis, everyone online role-playin' and behavin' like they should 24/7, etc. It actually takes weeks, months, for a role-play to even begin to spread its wings. By then it may wither out if unlucky. Nowadays, in my opinion, it's very scarce to find a role-play that still soars high. Most are still in that premature stage so to speak. Those that I have seen flappin' their wings have been around for years such as The Ebon Circle, Untamed Rebellion, The Benevolent Wolf Pack, Red Reverence, etc and even then they have their ups and downs but they also have a lot of history and strong ties.
It also, again, takes a gut load of patience, dedication, and loyalty in order to even be a part of a role-play alongside, much more if ye' decide to host one. I wouldn't get down about only a few members at a time joinin' yer organization (better than no one at all, right?) or yer role-play partner bailin' the next day. In order to find a keeper, ye' sometimes have to pick out the loose ends. This goes for those establishments ye' join as well. Give the group a few days and if ye're positively sure they've gone inactive, seek out a new one or kick those that have gone rogue and begin anew. It would help to enthrall yer fellow members via involvin' them in idle conversation or incorporatin' a plot ye' all can role-play by. Enforce a schedule if ye' must such as times when the group will be role-playin', when they'll be advertisin', etc. It may help.
gone