Author Topic: Rant about idiots thread  (Read 45180 times)

Offline Wolflynx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Rant about idiots thread
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 05:33:57 pm »
People overreacting. OH NOES, BAD LANGUAGE! OH NOES, NAUAGHTY WORDS! OH NOES, NO RPS! OH NOES, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE MY CHARACTER!

It's only a game? LOL. Maybe I don't understand these tragic, tragic problems - I only ever go on FH if I have nothing else to do whatsoever.
Though, what does annoy me when I'm wandering around is people going "LOL. U MAD?" "LOL PROBLEM??" "PWNED LOL" "OWNAAAGE" "LOL RAPE" "LOL SEXYYYYYYYYYYY" "hurrmurrr" "derp a herp!" "herp A DERP" "HURRRRR" "FUUUUUUUU" "HERPIN MAH DERP" "MEH VOICE IS SEXY :'}" "SHERPAHERP" "LOLWAT" "LOLWUT" "
Don't overdo a meme.
It makes you look unintelligent and like you own less than three braincells. You don't look cool, nor funny. Please stop.
<3

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 06:47:03 pm »
I hated paragraph rp'ing but you didnt see me jumping in and making poorly done rps. I asked for tips and private practice with someone so I wouldnt embarrass myself by joining this elite rp with nicely done posts and loads of imagination.

Hey, I remember that!
Yus, thank you so much for back then. C:

yes, mmorpg...
but where is the rp part?
honestly... i rarely see rps anymore...
Maybe people are just waiting for updates? Or maybe FH is the only way they have to communicate with some of their friends? I mean seriously dude, the game is a giant chat room, as said. And not every one is gonna rp all the time. I know I dont. xD Sometimes rp'ing gets old.

Oh! Thank you xD that reminds me of two other things that happened that got on my nerves...(two other incidents with mate beggers -_-)

Okay, so, I was sitting in Bonfire with my wolfess character, Crimenace. She is one of my favorite characters now. I wrote her out a detailed bio too. Now, I could easily put up a picture, but I'm a tad lazy right now..you'll just have to take my word for it that she looks very feminine. I tried at my best to make her mane blend with her pelt color, too (which is a dark gray color). Well, anyway, the Bonfire Island map was crawling with mate-beggers, as usual. I was just sitting there, glaring and trying hard to tolerate it without snapping at every single person who walked past me. Next thing I know, some she-wolf (who hung with the crowd of mate-beggers) walks up to me, sends me a friend request, and asks me if I'm a guy...
*shudders in anger* If she read my bio, she'd have known the answer to that immediately. As well as the fact that my character looked way more feminine than hers!
So, I politely told her I was a female, and what do you think she does...?
Walks away.
>.< Is that all she wanted? If I were to have told her I was a guy, would she have stayed? So, I ignored her friend request, because she obviously regretted that she ever sent it to me after finding out that I wasn't available to become her mate.

Now, onto another story. This incident, surprisingly enough, was supposedly caused by a guy (note that I get along with guys way better than most girls). I was, once again, sitting in Bonfire Island playing as Crimenace. This one guy who was mate-begging randomly came and sat down next to me. It was in fact to my gratitude for a moment that he actually read my bio and took a good look at me to realize that I was a girl. So, I didn't tell him to go away. I was polite. It was obvious that he took an interest in me, after all. I have a soft spot for guys, also, which might explain that. xD
We sat there for a minute, talking, until another FEMALE mate-begger came on and called out. The guy quickly got up and ran to her, not even speaking another word to me.
So...it wasn't ME, I guess, that he wanted. He just wanted a mate, period. It didn't matter who it was. My feelings weren't hurt though, because I never really was fond of beggers when I actually thought about it. But really, it shocked me all the more to know that it was a guy that acted that desparate. Usually the guys get all the attention because all the females want mates.
Uh...Bonfire can be so screwed up some times...things were never this bad on IT.  

Man that STINKS. Im getting all riled up just reading about this. I didnt know it was this bad. I mean honestly, this is why I dont bother with our public community anymore. I stay my butt in my own private maps with my friends because I cannot deal with all these sparkley. lion/wolfaboo, childish, 10 year old, godmodding, idiots rampaging in one of my favorite games, RUINING it!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 07:48:33 pm »
People overreacting. OH NOES, BAD LANGUAGE! OH NOES, NAUAGHTY WORDS! OH NOES, NO RPS! OH NOES, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE MY CHARACTER!

It's only a game? LOL. Maybe I don't understand these tragic, tragic problems - I only ever go on FH if I have nothing else to do whatsoever.
Though, what does annoy me when I'm wandering around is people going "LOL. U MAD?" "LOL PROBLEM??" "PWNED LOL" "OWNAAAGE" "LOL RAPE" "LOL SEXYYYYYYYYYYY" "hurrmurrr" "derp a herp!" "herp A DERP" "HURRRRR" "FUUUUUUUU" "HERPIN MAH DERP" "MEH VOICE IS SEXY :'}" "SHERPAHERP" "LOLWAT" "LOLWUT" "
Don't overdo a meme.
It makes you look unintelligent and like you own less than three braincells. You don't look cool, nor funny. Please stop.

You know what I hate? Loser hypocrites. Seriously? You have a go at them for their rants, then make one of your own? SERIOUSLY? Even worse, you're rant has the worst reason to rant out of every one here, the others all have good cause to rant, like people r*ping others, the over use of swearing (Which really isn't allowed, it's rules) annoying mate beggers that get on EVERYONES nerves, and you complain about MEME'S!?

The only one who looks unintelligent here is you.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Riptide

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • RAHH
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 08:15:13 pm »
Know what i hate?
people who don't realize KIDS use the site.

one time some guy was raping someone (thats something i ALSO hate) and he was DESCRIBING IT everyone else was going O.O and it was on general chat so THE WHOLE FRIGGIN WORLD COULD HEAR HIM. a LOT of people moved maps another time a guy was CURSING HIS HEAD OFF about that SAME RAPIST WHO DI THE SAME THING AGAIN

and another thing people who do this to make people laugh (actually happened)
JUSTIN BEIBER: HAI IM JB IM BETTER THAN U ALL CAUSE IM JB I'L RAPE EVERYONE YAY YAY YAY BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that drove me nuts
...........................I think my job is done here

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 12:42:46 am »
lol everyone here find the same things annoying as me and my sister. But like some i find the rapists and people who want to be raped the most annoying. The others i can handle but raping or wanting to be raped is something that shouldnt be joked about. The people on here that like doing the raping or being raped dont actually know what rape is actually like. They think its all fun and games and think its actually something to joke about. But that is a immature way of thinking of it. Infact people that have been raped or abused might actually play this game and see whats going on. They dont want to be reminded on what happened. It can actually cause alot of problems in some people's lives including Death, and young kids are joking and laughing about it. Here is a image i took when i saw what was going on, oh and if the mods see this its getting worse and worse by the day.
I dont mind if its apart of a rp because it has a story to the character ect. But joking for the fun of it isnt fun to watch at all.

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/TheDevilTwins/InnapropriateBehaviouronFH.png
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:44:55 am by GaaraRocks! »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 12:50:15 am »
^ That screenshot, especially the chat and names, disgusts me. I hate the whole rape concept going on. Rape is a real, and serious offense, I can't stand when people joke around like that. It seems like they're clueless to what it really is, and it's just pathetic.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 04:23:28 am »
I'm bored so I'll add something to here too |D

Quote from: Ako_Waffle_King
and another thing people who do this to make people laugh (actually happened)
JUSTIN BEIBER: HAI IM JB IM BETTER THAN U ALL CAUSE IM JB I'L RAPE EVERYONE YAY YAY YAY BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote from: wolflynx
Don't overdo a meme.
That stuff ^ . It drives me up the wall when you're in Fluorite Plains and this kind of thing plasters itself all over the General chat. Haven't people heard of 'Local'? It's more infuriating when you find the group that's chatting are actually in close range of one another and could be using the Local chat.
I'll also add I hate it when this happens:
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSON 2> SPAM
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSON2>
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSON2>
< PERSONINCHATBOX >
< PERSON2>
< PERSON2>

Course I just block them when it gets overly ridiculous.

And all the joking about rape and the raping that goes on makes me facepalm so hard.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 05:45:02 am »
lol everyone here find the same things annoying as me and my sister. But like some i find the rapists and people who want to be raped the most annoying. The others i can handle but raping or wanting to be raped is something that shouldnt be joked about. The people on here that like doing the raping or being raped dont actually know what rape is actually like. They think its all fun and games and think its actually something to joke about. But that is a immature way of thinking of it. Infact people that have been raped or abused might actually play this game and see whats going on. They dont want to be reminded on what happened. It can actually cause alot of problems in some people's lives including Death, and young kids are joking and laughing about it. Here is a image i took when i saw what was going on, oh and if the mods see this its getting worse and worse by the day.
I dont mind if its apart of a rp because it has a story to the character ect. But joking for the fun of it isnt fun to watch at all.

WOAH man you said rape 8 times in that post! xDD

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 09:54:37 am »

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/TheDevilTwins/InnapropriateBehaviouronFH.png

nothing disgusts me more than that... agreeing.
im happy because: the abusers and these guys have moved from WQ.
Im sad because now they are here.
and what makes me more sad... is the community's standing to it. (most of it at least, ingame)
We did warn that this will be the case if nothing will be done... but nooooo...
you guys all said: no.. children shouldnt be here! we ppl can tolerate it.
You can bite me all you want for this comment. I dont care.
Its true.
There were many threads regarding this issue.
And dont tell me: back then the problem wasnt this huge.
It was always this huge, you just didnt want to realize that. Or it was fun then. And some still find it funny. Which is even more disgusting.
Its one thing to have fun with friends, and joke around. Another is to abuse, bother and make fun of ppl. There is a huge difference.
So either there wil be a stricter policy... or the problem worsens tenfold.
Or worse... good RPers will be chased away by these "ppl".
What makes me happy is that the ppl here on the forum start to realize it.
ty for reading.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 05:23:41 pm »

nothing disgusts me more than that... agreeing.
im happy because: the abusers and these guys have moved from WQ.
Im sad because now they are here.
and what makes me more sad... is the community's standing to it. (most of it at least, ingame)
We did warn that this will be the case if nothing will be done... but nooooo...
you guys all said: no.. children shouldnt be here! we ppl can tolerate it.
You can bite me all you want for this comment. I dont care.
Its true.
There were many threads regarding this issue.
And dont tell me: back then the problem wasnt this huge.
It was always this huge, you just didnt want to realize that. Or it was fun then. And some still find it funny. Which is even more disgusting.
Its one thing to have fun with friends, and joke around. Another is to abuse, bother and make fun of ppl. There is a huge difference.
So either there wil be a stricter policy... or the problem worsens tenfold.
Or worse... good RPers will be chased away by these "ppl".
What makes me happy is that the ppl here on the forum start to realize it.
ty for reading.

i actually tried looking for a mod ingame to sort out the people in bonfire island that were doing all of the inappropriate behaviour. I managed to find one in flourite plains but loads of people were attacking the mod asking him/her far too many questions for him/her to keep up with. So when i said that maybe she/he should go to bonfire island to sort it out they probably didnt get to see what i wrote. It actually quite frustrating. I know mods have lives but there shouldn't just stay in one map. That way they would most likely be able to handle the people more.

And yeah i do agree with you that people are getting chased away by this. Im one of them. I absolutely loved IT, there was rarely any rape on there. There was a few but not to this extent. But when i moved to FH i've noticed that the amount of inappropriate behaviour thats coming up is causing me and definiatly my sister as well not wanting to actually play FH. We used to rp quite a bit on IT. But since FH came out we've only rp'd about twice. We just cant get in the mood. And for some reason i've started realising that its the younger players that are causing it. When i mean young i mean people who havent hit there teens yet. There was one time a rus came to me in bonfire island it was early in the morning in the UK. And Me and my sister decided to have alittle go. (Yes we have 2 pc's.) anyway this rus came to us and started buttswinging in my sisters face. She was really starting to get annoyed so Sluggs joined him trying to get the rus to leave us alone. Well Sluggs came under attack as well, i think only for a minute or so.  Then when Bonfire Island became more crowded we were constantly bugged by the same person we got to the point when i was about to say "right thats it sis im off im sick and tired of this" but the person poofed. Just when the person poofed though raksha came and asked who was bugging me. I think sluggs went and got rak for me. But it was ok now the person had left. Yes i know long rant. But its good to know that most mods are doing their jobs.